Chapter 25

Your POV

You woke up by the sounds and smell of frying bacon.

You could picture them frizzling in the pan.

You kicked your blanket off you to find that you were sleeping on your bed instead of lying on that table of yours.

Then you remembered what happened lastnight and the disappointment seemed to be flooding you.

You knew that he doesn't like you, not even a single bit.

But you're questioning yourself of how the heck did you transfer from your table to your bed?

Did Irene carry me back to bed?!

The window was closed, Yoongi must've closed it before he left.

And he still didn't bother to visit.

You told yourself to stop being so sour since you've got a big case today and reminded yourself that you and Yoongi could be friends.

You got off bed and went to the bathroom where you saw Irene brushing her teeth.

"Morning Renieee~~" You said.

"Mmm Mmm~" She replied which supposedly should be 'Mor-ning'.

She left the bacon frying while she took a break from cooking and brushed her teeth.

You took the bacon out of the pan before it overcooks and placed them on a large plate and 4 eggs out of the fridge.

You cracked them into a large bowel and whisked the eggs.

While whisking, the sunlight shone from the kitchen window directly onto something on your finger.

You looked down to find a delicate, silver ring shining and sparkling.

Did Irene get us friendship rings?

You skipped to the bathroom happily, "That's very kind of you."

She scrunched her nose in confusion while rinsing her mouth, "Hm?"

"The friendship ring Irene!" You said sweetly while you pecked on her cheek.

"You're a very nice friend, thank you." You said, "But you didn't have to put it on for me lastnight secretly and carry me to bed! I must've been heavy!"

She looked confused more than ever as she spat the water into the basin.

"What the hell are you talking about?" She asked, washing her face.

Irene attended drama lessons during highschool, she had great acting skills and sometimes she'd give you a surprise on your birthday by acting as if she forgot.

She's just a good actress and knew how to trick people.

"Don't play with me Irene, come eat breakfast."

***

"I really have no idea what you're talking about, Y/n." Irene said, forking a bacon.

You chewed on your scrambled eggs, "Just admit it! Who else would place a ring on my finger and drag me from my table to my bed except for my great fwendie Irenie?"

She furrowed her eyebrows, "First of all, I don't have enough money to buy that expensive-looking ring. Secondly, I was asleep already when you're still showering."

Now you were confused, as you swallowed your food, "Irene, it's not funny anymore. I'm getting goosebumps, could it be some ghost?"

"Probably, but it's not me." She replied calmly as if it was nothing.