CASSIA.

OVERVIEW

OVERVIEW.

CASSIA GREENGRASS, twin sister
of Slytherin's Daphne Greengrass and older sister of Astoria Greengrass, daughter of Phoenix and Marlowe Greengrass, best friend of Theodore Nott. In terms of being a prestigious pureblooded family, as stated in the Sacred 28, the Greengrass family were... different, you could say. Not different in the sense that they came from a line of long-hailing Slytherins, but different in the sense that some of the ideals they shared were... impartial to the other famous Pureblooded families. Slytherin as they were, it was odd that Mudblood were a forbidden word in the Greengrass household, and nobody could care less about the significance or horror to do with Muggle-Born's or Blood Traitors - as far as the Greengrass lineage was concerned, bigotry over blood purity wasn't the biggest deal, no matter how pure their own bloodline was.

And so, Cassia Greengrass finds herself at
fine liberty to bask in the lack of prejudiced opinions bestowed upon her. A Slytherin like many other, most particularly skilled in Potions, she couldn't really care less about the grudges others like Malfoy or Parkinson, or even her own best friend Theo, would hold against people they deemed less superior - she was at freedom to befriend and associate with whosoever she wanted to.

Of course, everyone knows that it's an unspoken rule for Slytherins and Gryffindors to despise each other. It was traditional, even. But Cassia, having not been one to follow
many pureblooded traditions already, can't help the urge to remain... neutral towards the Gryffindors. Like, she's meant to hate them but she literally cannot. (Aside from when they get too overconfident and arrogant because hell, nobody likes that.). That's not to say that she goes out of her way to become friends with Gryffindors, because even she wouldn't do that.

So what happens when a certain Boy Who Lived crosses her path, one that the clear vast majority of Slytherin house seems to despise.. what happens when Cassia Greengrass just can't bring herself to show contempt to him, like everyone else has done?

CAST

danielle rose russell