Fluff 1) Horror movie.

For stayaliveforjohnny

Sam had never been to interested in horror movies. Granit he did do 3am challenges and go to haunted places. But in his head it was different because he was moving around. But when watching a movie you can't move because then you will get yelled at. Lets continue into present time or a few minutes before Sam knew he was going to watch *insert horror movie*

"Hey Sammy, want to watch a movie tonight?" His boyfriend said from the living room.
"Sure, let me get popcorn." he said staring the popcorn.
Once it was finished he poured it in a bowl and walked in the living room and set it on the table.
"Have you picked a movie out yet babe?" Sam asked sitting on the couch next to his same sexed partner.
"Mhm." Colby said wrapping his arms around the elder partner.
Back to the the beginning aka the same time frame as the intro.

It was half way into the movie and Sam was terrified. There was a bunch of blood and limbs everywhere. He became frightened. He began to tear up and leaned next to his same sexed partner.
"Sammy,baby, are you okay?., he asked looking at his boyfriend. Sam only shook his head no and with that his was pulled into a hug by Colby.
"Its okay baby, I'll protect you." Colby said kissing his temple.
And through out the movie, Sam stayed cuddled into Colby's side and Colby did mind at all.
~~~~~
I hope this was good. Sorry if it wasn't.
Be sure to check out stayaliveforjohnny

Vote
Comment//request
And add to your library please.
Bye Guys, Gals, and Non-Binary Pals.
Word count-286