Fluff 7) We need a break?

Thank you @stayaliveforjohnny for the idea!
Corey x Elton
---
Elton.
So there is a prank war going around the house. And I haven't pranked Corey yet, so that's what I am going to do. I'm going to start the the vlog like a normal vlog.
"Sam, Colby, Aaron!!!" I yelled. They a came down stairs.
"What Elton? Me and Colby were watching a movie." Sam whined.
"I'm pranking Corey by telling him that  I am breaking up with him and found someone new. Think you guys could help?" I asked
"That's messed up. But we'll help." they all said.
"Alright, go get changed we are going out to eat and then going to eat and then do the prank."  I went and got Corey and we went to eat.
~~~~Time skip to when they are home again~~~

"Corey can I talk to you? In private?" I asked gesturing to the others.
"Uh, sure." he replies following me to the bedroom.
----
Corey
I sat down on our bed.
"What is it baby? You can tell me anything." I say getting concerned.
"There is no easy way to say this but I found someone new. Which means we are over." he said my world came crashing down. I could feel the tear prickililing my eyes and I just sat there dumbfounded.
"Are you serious?! After two years! You want to end everything!?" I said getting up and walking to my car.
I walked down the stairs and headed to the door.
"Corey what's wrong?" Colby asked.
"Ask Elton, I'll be back to get my things later." I said heading to my car.
"Corey, Corey!!" Elton yelled. I stopped and turned to face him with my tear stained face.
"What do you want? To rub in my face that you found someone better than me? Really Elton?" I asked falling to my knees in the driveway.
"No, no, Corey its a prank. I am so sorry." he said getting down to my level.
"Really?" I asked and he nodded.
"I am so sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?" he asked. I made grabby hands and said,"Cuddles." He nodded and picked me up, walking into the house. We dat down on the couch and snuggled up in a huge blanket. My head on his chest and his arms around my waist, amazing. I fell asleep just listening to his heart beat, I did even realize I was tired.
------
Hope you enjoyed!

Vote
Comment/Request
Please add to your libraries!
Till next time bye guys, gals, and non binary pals.
Word count-434