Fluff 11)Lazy Day

Sam

This week has been a stressful week. We dropped our Sam and Colby merch and our personal merch. And we've have been running all over L.A exploring and filming. And we have been trying to figure out our next TFIL trip. And honest, all the stress is on me, its not like the others haven't been helping- because they have- it's just, I have a lot of things on my plate. The guys have helped a lot, helping with colours and designs, cool places to visit, pranks, and video content. I don't know, I just take a lot of stress and it's recently made me sleep deprived and been giving me really bad headaches.

"Hey Sammy, have come up with any ideas for merch designs?" Colby called from the garage.

"Just those that I showed you last night, have you had any ideas?" I called from the kitchen.

"No not really,I like the ones you had. Maybe we can use those."

"Sure, do you need anything else? I really need to edit."

"Oh, um, no."

"Alright." I say going back to editing.

Colby's P.O.V.

"Have you guys noticed Sam's eyes?" I asked entering the living room.

"We get it you two are in love, but be more specific." Corey laughed while eating another pizza roll.

"They have bag under them. And he has been complaining about headaches for the past three weeks." I say leaning on the door way.

"Well, how much sleep has he gotten recently? That could be a cause." Elton asked glancing up from his phone.

"Like six or five hours." I reply.

"Are you sure, is anything else been up with him?"

"Headaches, bags under his eyes, he's been losing his patience a lot recently." I reply thinking about previous encounters.

"Maybe blondie is stressed." Jake suggested.

"That could be the reason. He has been worrying about video content, merch designs, and the TFIL trip." Corey replied picking up the remote controller.

"Could be. Maybe we should check in." I replied glancing at the stairs. In which the guys motioned for me to go and check.

((To be continued. Sorry I haven't been posting, school is rough. Mid-years are coming, highschool is only a few months away. I'm not ready to meet my new home, aka a locker. I'll try and update a lot more.))