Insert Title 2

Once we started the twenty- two-hour journey, I noticed Sam was a little uneasy.

"Sammy? Are you okay?" I asked taking small glances at him while maintaining my eyes on the busy road.

"Hm? Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just going to miss home." He replied biting his thumbnail.

I nod and turn on the radio, which responses in blasting 'Save Rock and Roll,' by Fall Out Boy. I smile and bob my head to the beat. 

We were four hours into the drive and I noticed how sleepy Sam was. Naturally, I stay awake longer than Sam, I can stay awake for longer amounts of time. Yet, he sleeps longer than I do.

"Hey Sammy, if you want, you can go to sleep. You don't have to stay awake for me." I say rubbing his thigh with my right hand. He nodded and pulled his knees into his seat. He reached into the back seat  grabbing one of my hoodies and putting it on. I smiled and watched he doze off slowly.

After a few more hours and loads of road, we finally arrived in Los Angeles. I pull up at Elton's place, after informing him about previous events, he kindly said we were welcomed at his place.

After pulling up and removing the keys, I was greeted by a black man-bun and a brown beared man running to my car. I quickly held a finger to my lips and gestured to Sam. They nodded and helped me unload the car and take the stuff up to our new room. I ran downstairs and out to the car.  I gently kissed the blonde boys head and picked him. He responded to this sudden motion by stirring a little but remained asleep. 

Once I reached the room, I placed him on the bed and covered him. As I went to leave and close the door, I heard a squeak. I looked inside and saw Sam look around confused and scared.

"It's okay baby, we made it to Los Angeles," I say holding him. 

"Where are we?" he replied.

"We're at Elton and Corey's place." I reply, rubbing his back.

"Stay with me?" He said as he yawned.

"Of course baby boy." I say kissing his lips and pulling him down to lay beside me. 

He responded by blushing and cuddling into my side, in which I gladly wrapped my arms around his waist. We fell asleep peacefully, knowing we left a town that didn't support us.