Fluff 5) He's Home

First Corey and Elton oneshot! This chapter is going to be similar to the previous chapter. This chapter is inspired by the author stayaliveforjohnny. Make sure to check out their books please. On with the chapter.
-------
Solider Corey x Elton
------
Elton
Its been eight months since my boyfriend, of two years, went to war. I'm currently sitting with Sam and Colby at their apartment. Sam was recently re-united with Colby, because Colby came home from the same war two days ago.
"Elton, you okay buddy?" Colby asked.
"I just miss Corey. I want him home with me. So we can have times like you and Sam do." I said.
"He'll be home soon. Do you want us to drive you back to your guy's apartment? Its getting pretty late or you can stay with Sam and I. I'll just be looking after him since he is sick." Colby said looking at his bedroom door that separated the two males from the ill male.
"If you don't mind, I would like to go back to our apartment." I replied not wanting to be a bother.
"Of course, let me let Sam know." he said and with that he went and told Sam.
-----Time skip to were Elton is home--
I was finally at our apartment. Memories came flooding in from when Corey was home. I went and changed into a send it hoodie and a pair of his joggers. I layed on my side of the bed holding onto his pillow, looking at a photograph of me and him zip-lining.
~~~~~Quick Flashback; maybe.~~~~~
Elton, him and Corey are already together.
Today is the day Corey and I are going zip-lining.
"Babe, this is to scary. Why can't we go to the beach or something?" Corey whined as he was strapped into the gear.
"Because we went to the beach last week. Plus, I will be right here if you get scared." I said and with that we were off. Half way through the ride, I pulled out the go-pro and took a picture of us. And ever since that day, that picture has been beside our bed.
~~~~~And scene~~~~
I hadn't realized that I was tearing up. There was a knock on the apartment door, I saw it was 3:21 am, I figured it was important if someone was here at this time. I opened the door and revealed to generals.
"Are you Elton Castee?" I've asked me.
"Yes, he didn't make it out did he?" I asked looking down then up.
The two generals looked at each other and smirked then stepped out of the way to reveal a person I had only seen in my dreams. I ran into his arms and breathed in the scent that he had. He hugged me back and said bye to the generals. Once we got inside the house, I attacked his lips with my own (that sounds weird and painful) and he kissed back. I pulled away and said,"You're home. You're finally home!" I said.
"And I'm not going back. Ever." he said. I just hugged him again burying my head into his neck.
"I missed you. And I love you Corbear." I said.
"I missed you too. But im home now. Forever. I love you too Elty." he said.
--------
Hope you enjoyed!
Vote
Comment//Request
Please add to your libraries
Please check out my other books and stayaliveforjohnny 's books
Till next time, bye guys, gals, and non binary pals!
Word count-588