Normal 2) PTSD

Ptsd Sam x Colby

Sam
Every since that stupid death prank, I haven't been myself. Everyone says that. I haven't been eating properly or smiling like I used to.And im starting to think they are right. In all honesty, why would my boyfriend think that was a good idea?!
Anyway, I'm currently sitting in my room crying. Because Colby hasn't answered my calls or texts. And it's worrying me. What if he got kidnapped? I continued to cry and worry, I didn't even hear my door open.
Colby
I stopped by the store and bought Sam some candy, in hopes it would make him feels better and let him know that I am sorry. I got home and walked up the stair. I stood outside our room and I heard him crying, I rushed in dropping my keys and probably waking Elton and Corey. I ran and sat on the bed and places my hands on his shoulders.
"NO! Stop get off me! Elton Corey Help! They found me!" San yelled, did Sam Pepper's prank hurt and scare him that much?
"Baby, baby, its me Colby. Your boyfriend of 2 years." I say facing him.
Elton and Corey rushed in.
"Sam, its just Colby. Calm down buddy." Elton  said placing a hand on Sam's shoulder. Sam looked up, his beautiful blue eyes were now grey and red. His pale face was now red and had tear stains down his adorable face. His small frame now trembling under my touch.
"Baby, I am so sorry I didn't mean to worry you or scare you." I saw wrapping my arms around and whispered comforting things in his ear. Corey and Elton left. While me and Sam cuddled and ate the candy I bought him.
"I am so sorry baby, I didn't mean to." I said pulling him close.
"Its okay, I forgive." he said snuggling in my chest.
"I love you Samuel." I said kissing his temple.
"I love you Colby." he said pecking my lips.
----
Vote.
Comment//Request
Add to your libraries please.
Bye Guys, Gals, and Non Binary Pals.
Word count- 352