Fluff 4) Home again

Note from your lovely author (don't worry I will never say that again)- thus chapter and maybe the 4th are inspired by stayaliveforjohnny 's book Rikey One Shots, make sure to check out that please. On with the chapter.
------
Sam
It has been six months since my loving boyfriend of one year and six months went into war. I miss him so much. I was at our apartment laying around with Elton, who's boyfriend was also at war along side Colby.
"When do-" Elton started.
"I don't know Elton. I know you miss Corey, I miss him to but I really miss Colby." I say looking down.
"Could you drive me to my-er mine and Corey's apartment?" he asked.
I nodded and drove and dropped him off.
--time skip to when Sam is home--
I got back to the apartment and walked to my- our room, I need to stop calling everything mine; Colby is coming home. I change into sweats and one of his shirts and lay on our bed. I hug his pillow as I lay on my side of the bed, 'god I miss him so much' , I thought as I stared at a picture of me and him at the beach.
~~~~Flash Back~~~~~~
Colby, Elton, Corey, and I were on the beach. When Colby pulled me over next to some palm trees.
"Sam we have been friends for a very long time, 8 years to be exact, but I want to be more than friends, Samuel, I am gay and I love you. So what do you saw?" He asked
"Colby, as a bisexual human, it would be my honour to be your boyfriend. Yes!, I will be your boyfriend!" I said. He giggled and picked me up spinning us around. He planted a kiss on my lips and with that I heard the snap of a camera. We pulled away and saw the Elton had taken a picture. We left the beach and Elton and Corey printed the freshly taken pictures and framed them. We placed it by our bed so we could wake up and see the photo from the day we started dating.
-----
I hadn't realized that I had tears in my eyes. I heard a knock on the apartment door, I glance at the clock 1:45 am, 'who would be here this early?', I said getting up and approaching the door. I opened it and was greeted by two war generals.
"Are Samuel Golbach?" The first one asked?
I nodded slowly, "Just tell me. He didn't make it did he?" I said.
The two generals looked at each other and stepped aside to reveal my loving boyfriend. I ran into his arms and breathed in his scent.
"You're home!" I said noticing the generals left and that we were inside the living room.
"Yeah, I'm home baby boy, I'm not going back either." he said wrapping his arms around my waist.
"What about Corey?" I asked.
"Don't worry baby, he is home with Elton." he said kissing my head.
"Thank god, both of you are home and safe." I said and he nodded.
That night, I had the best slumber every. I'm glad my boyfriend his home again.
------
Hope you enjoyed!
Vote.
Comment// Request
And please add to your libraries!
Till next time, bye Guys, Gals,and Non Binary pals!
Word count-563