Fluff 6) Sick

YOYOYOYOYO I'M GHOSTKITTEH A FREN OF THE WRITER OF THIS BOOK. I'M ALSO KNOWN AS @stayaliveforjohnny SO UM YEE THIS IS SOLBY YEET
^that's my emo mum go check them out!
----------
Sam
I woke up and dashed straight to the bathroom, noticing that Colby wasn't in the room. After I got a pleasant surprise of yesterday's meals, I suddenly got the chills and rushed over to my bed and wrapped my blanket around me. I slowly made my way down the stairs and saw Colby in the kitchen and staggered into the living room.
-
Colby
I was in the kitchen and I saw Sammy, he didn't look to well, I walked over to were he layed down and felt his forehead.
"Baby, you are burning up!" I said.
"My head hurts. My nose is runny and stuffed. My body is aching. And I'm cold." he rambled.
"You want me to make you some soup and then we can watch a movie and cuddle?" I asked. He nodded and went to make  him some chicken soup. Whenever Sammy is injured,scared, or sick he is normally clingy. Which isn't a problem to me, I adore it. I finished the soup and walked back into the living room. Sam was in the love sack.
"Here baby, its chicken soup." I said sitting on the floor in front of him. He shivered and made grabby hands and opened his mouth. I understood what he wanted, he wanted me to feed him the soup. I happily complied with. Once the bowl was empty, I took it to the kitchen and sat down on the love sack next to him. He cuddled into my side  were he then fell asleep. I kissed his forehead and wrapped my arms around his waist and slipped into slumber myself.

Elton
I walked into the living room and saw Sam and Colby cuddling and I had to take a picture. And I did.
((This is what/how they were sleeping/doing.))
They looked adorable!

--------Hope you enjoyed!Make sure to vote!Please check out my other books!Also check out my emo mom stayaliveforjohnnyDon't forget to make any requests or suggestions for future chapters

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

--------
Hope you enjoyed!
Make sure to vote!
Please check out my other books!
Also check out my emo mom stayaliveforjohnny
Don't forget to make any requests or suggestions for future chapters.
Till next time bye guys, gals,and non binary pals!
Word count-379

Onward & Upward | Solbyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें