Sammy?

We recently moved into our shared home with Elton, Corey, and Aaron. And we've been in a prank war for a few weeks now. 

Sam and I decided we would have our own rooms, despite the fact that all our roommates now we're an intimate relationship. But, I respect his choice, we still sleep together, mainly in my room. I never thought about it too much, until I went into his room to get him for filming.

"Sam? Are you ready? We have to film at Suken City." I say knocking on the white door.

Silence.

That's odd, he always answers.

"Sammy?" I ask creaking the door open.

To my surprise, his walls are still painted pink. But more professionally, as if he re-did them. There are skirts and dresses laying on the hardwood floor. 

'He's not cheating on me, is he?' I thought. 'no, Sammy wouldn't do that.'

I was snapped out if my train of thought when I saw him standing in front of the mirror.

He was wearing a mint green tennis skirt, an oversized white jumper, and some beat up white converse. He looked absolutely beautiful.

He gasped as he saw my reflection in the mirror. 

"C-Colby, i-it's not what you think." He says stammered and flustered.

"Well, I think it's my boyfriend, wearing a beautiful skirt and jumper."  I say grabbing his waist from behind.

He looks down.

"Are you embarrassed?" 

He nods slowly.

"Baby, don't be. I support it, I support this. And if the guys support our relationship, I'm positive they'll support this." I say kissing his cheek.

He tears up and hugs me. I hug back, slowly rocking us back and forth.

"I'll change, I'm not ready to tell the internet yet." He says pulling away and removing the girlish clothes.  And instead replaces them with ripped jeans and a white shirt, keeping the beat up converse.

I smile and grab his hand, "If you keep wearing those dresses and skirts, we're going to have lots of fun between the sheets." I whisper in his ear.

He blushes.

"Let's go film for TFIL." I smile pulling him along.

Hope, you enjoyed. Sorry if it sucked.

Feel free to make suggestion.