From the bottom of my heart

Sam.

Just saying his name brings a smile to my face.

It's like a song I love to hear.

He's the best thing to have ever happened to me.

There was one time, when we stayed overnight at an amusement park, that I showed my true feelings in public.

We had been dating a few months, no one knew, until that night.

Sam had fallen and messed up his wrist, He was trying to skate down a water slide.

That's when my overprotective boyfriend mood kicked in.

I had completely forgot that there were other people around.

From the moment I saw him in high school, I knew I loved him.

Once we became friends, I knew even more.

And here I am, dating the love of my life.

Samuel Golbach.

We've been together for four years.

I love him more ever second

I love him from the bottom of my heart.

---
little rusty.
if you guys have any comments or suggestions please feel free to leave them down below.

One last question before I leave, I want to make another book, preferably a marvel one shots book, but I want to know if people actually read it before I take the time out of my day to make this book. So let me know Demilo if you would do that One last question before I leave, I want to make another book, preferably a marvel one shots book, but I want to know if people actually read it before I take the time out of my day to make this book. So let me know down below if you would read it.

It would really mean a lot, anyway I will see you guys, gals, and non-binary pals in the next chapter

word count/ 297