[author]

Holy cannoli

I want to say thank you guys for 24K reads

It's incredible. And I never thought it would be this popular of a book. So thank you guys.

I also want to take the time and say, the edited version of prank wars is officially up with four chapters or six I can't really remember.

So you guys can go read that. I'm not gonna lie to you it is changed up just a little bit. But it should still be interesting and related to the original. But if you want to keep reading the original that's fine. I just think this updated version would be better because there's less mistakes.

And it's more modernized. And makes more sense. And is more dramatic.

Also, I have two other books. I have a Marvel book and I have a Hi5 Studios book.

So please show those two some love.

Also if you guys have any requests or any topics or ideas you want me to cover in any book, please feel free to message me. I cannot put enough emphasis on message me.

It just makes it easier so please message me, don't leave it in the comments you just message me. I don't want to sound like a huge asshole when I say that. It just makes it easier for me and you.

But anyway thank you guys so much for the large amount of love and support this book has gotten.