And I'll prove it.

I gripped his hips and attacked his neck with my lips.

I held him up against the wall with his pale legs around my waist and his skinny wrists around my neck.

My lips inched closer and closer to his plump pink ones.

Without hesitation, I slammed my lips against his. Hungrily and passionately kiss his.

He slowly complied, kissing back with the same amount of passion.

I continue and walk to the bed and carefully place him on top of it, careful to not break the make out session.

I pulled away, to catch my breath and take in his heavenly beauty.

I smirked, "I love these colours on you but," I tucked away a stray strand of blonde hair behind his ear. "I like you better with none one."

I slowly peeled off his layers of clothes, teasing the impatient blonde.

After he was stripped, I sucked on his neck. Smirking as I heard his breath hitch and he began panting.

I admire the purple mark and trace it with my pointer finger.

I strip of my clothes and climb on top of him.

"Please." He groaned as rubbed my hands along his sides.

"What is it baby boy?" I grasp his erection, resulting in a moan of cold to warm skin contact.

He gave me a look and I flipped us over so he was on top.

He slowly slid onto my dick, resulting in me biting my lip and grabbimg his sides.

He slowly moved up and down, the sound of pleasure and skin slapping against skin filled the room.

I took his leaking erection and slowly pump as he moans and bounces slightly.

He moan and releases on our stomachs and I release inside him, filling him like a balloon.

I lift him off and grab a towel. I wipe us off and grab a wipe, cleaning the stickiness and sweat off of our bodies.

I dress the blonde in his boxers and random shirt I found in the closet.

Doing the same for me after I dress him.

I lay him down on the bed, as I notice his eyes fighting sleep. I climb in bed with him.

He instinctively wraps his legs around my waist and lays his head on my chest.

I protectively wrap my arms around his waist and kiss his head.

"You did so good baby boy." I kiss his forehead.

He smiles and closes his eyes.

"You're mine, and no one else's. And I proved it."

Our breaths slowed down and soon we were emerged into darkness and taken over by sleep.

Suggestion by- angelenag6960026

((Sorry if this was completely terrible.))

Word count- 445