Fire

The smell of toxic smoke flowed through the air.

The stars in the sky looked as if someone drew them with paint.

I looked at the group of people in front and across from me.

Sam Golbach- Beautiful blonde with gorgeous blue eyes. He's been my partner in crime since highschool. But he's been my boyfriend since we moved to California.

Corey Scherer- Raven hair with dark brown eyes. We've been friends for a few years. He's a pretty good dancer, probably the best one out of all of our friend group.

Arron Doh- Blonde hair with a nice pair of green eyes. He's one of the sweetest people I've ever met. He loves dogs and cares about everyone.

Elton Castee-  Another raven haired boy with hazel green eyes. He's been my friend for the longest time. He's great, he's like a father figure or as we call him Uncle.

And then myself.

Colby Brock- Brown haired male and blued eyes. Not as beautiful as Sam's but still decent.

I look around the fire and see Elton and Corey cuddle close to each other for warmth.

Though we live in California, we still have our really cold days. And this happens to be on of them.

I walk over to Sam with the fleece blanket in my hands. I pick him up and sit him in my lap, while covering him with the blanket.

"You looked cold."

He snuggled his head into my neck and nodded.

I held a protective grip over him and watched the fire.

Baby blonde slowly fell asleep on my lap. I didn't mind, and continued to hold him.

Word count- 276.