Fluff 8) Baby Why?

This is a Celton chapter. Forewarning; if you hate sad/depressing things or self harm, skip this chapter and possible the next. Any way, I'm going to start doing a question of the day ((qotd)) and you guys can comment your answers.
-------
Corey
It has been six months since I last cut. My scars were finally able to heal and you couldn't see them. But no, the universe has to hate Corey Scherer. I have had it. My first job,vine, shuts down, my parents got hurt and I can't help them, my brother broke his leg, and Rocket League is scratched. That's it. I walked up to the bathroom in mine and Elton's room, no one was home. ((Or so he though)) I locked the door and searched for my blade. I began to slit the tan skin underneath the metal square and cry as loud as I could, in pain and frustration. It was only five minutes later, there was pounding on the door.
"Corey, baby, are you okay? Open the door "
"I-i'm fine Elton. I promise." I said getting up and washing the blood away. When the door kicked open. He saw. On the floor laid my blade and blood stains on the tile floor. He ran over to me and sat me on the counter and began cleaning up the mess and cuts without saying anything  He finally said something, he held me in his arms minding the soreness of my wrists.
"Why baby?"
"I-I feel useless to my mom and and and brother. I can't do anything."
He shushed me and held me close.
"You aren't useless. You are amazing. I love and so do the guys." I nodded and listened to the beat of his heart and causally fell asleep toElton whispering things in my ear and rocking me gently.
-------
Qotd- What song is stuck in your head at the moment?
Aa((author answer)) Perfect by Ed Sheeran.
----
Vote
Comment/Request/Suggest
Please add to your libraries!
Shout out to stayaliveforjohnny for helping me with this story, since k haven't got any requests or suggestions. Love you emo mom! Be sure to check out their stories ((Rikey one shots and Jarchie one shots are two of my favorites. I love them all, but I really love those two))
Bye my little fandom trash
Word count-395 words