[Sobs]

Warning- Sad.
Ship- Solby. {Sam and Colby}

"How could you!" He yelled, the words spilling out like an overflow of water.

"It was an accident. I swear. I thought you wouldn't find out." I replied to the blonde.

The pale boy recently found out about my affair with a prostitute named Jake.

"You thought I wouldn't notice how you smelled of Ocean Colon!? I don't wear that and neither does anyone I know!" He screamed causing Elton and Corey to run down stairs and watch the show.

"Sammy, baby, please. I need you." I replied begging.

"If you needed me you wouldn't have slept and had sex with a slut in fishnets!" He yelled a storm of tears building up in his eyes.

"I thought you weren't ready." I sigh.

"So you go off and sleep with people!? How could you! We've been together for three years! I trusted you."  The tears finally spilling out.

I only looked down. Without a moment of silence, I was on the floor. I looked up to my surprise to see Elton holding his hand and Corey comforting Sam.

"Get out of my house, you man whore!" The beared male screamed.

"What about my stuff?" I squeaked holding my cheek.

"We'll get Brennen to get your stuff. Just get out." The man-bun male replied disappointedly.

I took one last look at Sam and walked out.

I guess you're wondering if I regret it.
My answer, hell yeah.

I don't know why I did that. Why where was my fucking brain?!

Part 2?... coming soon.