Stay

Author's Note

Hey Everyone! Thanks for reading Scars! So, I had a little mix up over on fimfiction where I forgot to post the first chapter so I am posting 2 chapters today as an apology so all my sites get 2 chapters! So enjoy! It's 12:20 AM so it's officially Monday! I give you; Chapter 4!

Later!

________________________________________________________________________________

The five heroes of the fall formal sat at their table in the back of the cafeteria. Since the formal, everything had seemed more relaxed and happy; groups were mixing and secret friendships had been revealed. The only time there was any sort of negative energy was when Sunset was around but it was always the hate emitting off the other students.

The four girls from this morning had somber expressions on their faces. Sure, the fiery haired girl had put their friendship through the wringer but it's not like the entire group was divided, some were still friends with the ones who hadn't been thought to have wronged them and their friendship was even patched up quickly, everyone admitting to have played a part in the reason it stayed broken. Just because Sunset Shimmer had planted the seeds, it didn't mean she deserved to have the entire student body against her.

Pinkie had filled Rarity in on what had happened during their first period home economics class when the pink girl walked in late with a note from the Principal and a less than upbeat attitude. Rarity was outraged and was honestly shocked that Sunset had refused to let Principal Celestia take any sort of action.

"Has Sunset been to any of her classes today?" Rarity asked the girls.

"I passed by her math class just before the bell rang for lunch." Applejack said, "She wasn't there."

Rainbow thought for a minute before coming to a realization, "Do any of us share a class with her?"

They all looked at each other before Pinkie Pie spoke, "We have art together every second day but that's it."

"Yeah," Rainbow spoke, "Isn't she an honor student?"

"I think so." Fluttershy said, "She does get a lot of school awards."

"I just hope she's ok." Applejack frowned, "She was in a pretty bad way when we left her."

"So," Rarity said in a serious tone, "We're in agreement then?"

Rainbow nodded, "My selling point was when she didn't want Trixie to even face punishment. I would have let her be locked up after that."

"She was being picked on and shoved in lockers when she was in the halls all of last week." Rarity said, "She didn't so much as complain or say a word."

"I don't think she's taking it as well as she's letting on though." Said Fluttershy.

"What makes you say that, darling?" Rarity asked her timid friend.

"She said she'd deserved it. No one taking being bullied well would say that." She explained, "Especially if they were already feeling guilty. I'm also willing to bet that she's claustrophobic. She was desperate enough to give herself a concussion."

"You're right." Applejack said, "I think Trixie needs a good butt kickin'."

"I don't think that's a good idea." Rarity said, "If we want to give her the chance she deserves, we need her to trust us enough to open up about herself. That means we should respect her wishes of not acting on Trixie." Rarity dead panned Rainbow Dash, "No matter how much she deserves it."