Revelations

Author's Note

AAAAANNNNDDD Chapter 7!

So, i'm going to be honest here, I was always going to post chapter 7 regardless of comments! This was a 2 part chapter. It was originally supposed to be one but it was two long so I had to split it! Thanks for the comments though!

Also, who saw my puns?

"Gilda!" Celestia yelled, stopping Gilda in her tracks.

Celestia stood where the five girls had been not a minute earlier. She was accompanied by Vice-principal Luna and Pinkie Pie who went over to where her friends were huddled around Sunset. Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna exchanged concerned glances. Looking over to Sunset who was still in a dazed state and then to Trixie and her two friends, who had kept silent since fists began to fly.

Celestia turned her attention to the five girls who were trying to get Sunset to her feet, "You five, please take Sunset to the Nurse. The rest of you, my office, now."

The four troublemakers followed the two women as the remaining girls tried to get Sunset to lean on Applejack. As Applejack tried to grip the girl's side, she yelped and jerked away, almost falling to the ground if it weren't for Rarity catching her.

"Thanks, Rarity." Sunset mumbled as she managed to stand up right, gripping her side.

"Not a Problem, darling." Rarity said, "How are you feeling?"

"Like a Griffon flew into my side then punched me in the face." She said.

"That is pretty accurate." Pinkie popped up.

Sunset almost fell forward but used Pinkie's shoulder to steady herself, "Thanks for helping me. I'm pretty sure she was legitimately going to kill me."

Pinkie took Sunset's arm and wrapped it around her shoulders, allowing the girl to lean on her while they walked.

"Why were you guys even back here anyway?" Sunset asked, "Don't you usually eat in the Cafeteria?"

"We were looking for you, Silly!" Pinkie said in her usual upbeat tone.

"Ya see, Sunset," Applejack spoke, "We uh, were concerned."

"We may have noticed you were avoiding us." Fluttershy explained, "You looked scared whenever we saw you. We thought maybe we did something to offend you."

Sunset Stopped in her tracks, "Offend me? You are afraid you offended me? Why would you even think that? You are the only ones who have been even remotely nice to me since the formal!"

"Then why are you avoiding us?" Fluttershy asked.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt." Sunset said as if it was obvious.

The girls looked at her, dumbfounded. Never in a million years have they thought that Sunset Shimmer would be afraid of hurting them. The same girls who took her down at the fall formal. If anything, they though she should be the one who should be angry.

Sunset sighed, looking at their confused expressions, "You've seen how everyone in the

school treats me now! I don't want anyone else to endure that with me! A couple weeks ago I would have been more than happy to drag you down with me but now I don't want even close to that. I don't want anyone else to get hurt because of me."

"I highly doubt that would happen, Sunset." Rarity said, "If anything, it would be easier on you."

"Yeah." Rainbow Dash added, "We were the ones to stop you. The odds of anyone opposing us being friends with you, at least out loud, is extremely low."