The Drive

Author's Note (And Note to Teodora Husanu):

PLEASE READ

Hey, so, 2 things. One, please read the 'Scars of Our Past Volume 2?' Blog post,  It contains a question to all my readers.

https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/818479/scars-of-our-past-volume-2

The second one is that I still need voice actors for the Audio book. If you are interested, please PM me!

Anyway, See you all Thursday!

Saturday and Sunday flew by despite nothing really going on and Sunday evening was spent shoving things into suitcases and Celestia and Luna shoving things in both of their cars. Sunset and Chrysalis stood by the garage watching amusedly as the sisters kept arguing and trading off what they had in their vehicles.

In the end, since Luna had the least amount of trunk space, they opted to put the Suitcases in her car while they put the presents and Sunset's back pack in Celestia's SUV.

Monday was an early morning with an extremely quick breakfast. Sunset ended up scarfing down the last of her toast while putting on her jacket.

"Everyone have everything?" Celestia asked as they went to the vehicles.

"Tia, this is the third time you've asked." Luna complained.

"I just want to be thorough." She defended.

Sunset yawned, "It's six AM, you were thorough until eleven last night, I think we're good."

"See? Even the Kid's had enough!" Luna said.

"Come on! Let's get going. It's a long drive." Chrys shouted from the driver's seat of Luna's car.

"Who said you could drive?" Luna growled at her.

"I did. You can nap." Chrys said.

Luna thought about the prospect of more sleep and smiled getting into the car.

Celestia and Sunset got into the SUV and, after a quick nod to Chrysalis. Both vehicles pulled away from the house.

After a few moments, Sunset spoke. "So how far is your parents' place anyway?"

"About a five-hour drive." Celestia said, "We'll make a few pitstops along the way including an early lunch."

"I've never been outside of the Canterlot area before." Sunset mused.

"What about field trips?" Celestia asked.

Sunset shrugged, "Never went on them. Didn't see the appeal nor did I have the funds."

Celestia nodded, "On another note, how are you feeling?"

Sunset turned to Celestia and smiled, "Great actually. I'm less nervous about it now." She bit her lip, "but, what exactly did you tell them about me?"

"I didn't tell them where you are really from if that helps." Celestia said, "As sweet and caring as they are, I doubt they'd believe you were really a unicorn from an alternate world."

Sunset chuckled, "I guess it's something you really need to see to believe."

Celestia giggled as well, "Yes, you're right. I told them a bit about your past while at the school and that you have been on your own for a long time. They also know about the earthquake."