Borebom

"Really? I don't buy it." Rainbow Dash slumped in her seat.

The previous day, Fluttershy had gone to the hospital to give Sunset her homework, as per Vice-Principal Luna's request. While she was there, she had a small talk with Principal Celestia about Sunset's situation.

"Honestly," Rarity said, "I cannot believe that Sunset had been living in that dusty old building for so long."

Fluttershy frowned, "If it didn't come from the Principal, I wouldn't have believed it either."

"I can't believe we never thought to ask." Applejack told them, "I mean, we were tryin' to become her friends, we should have thought about it."

"Well, she didn't seem like the homeless type." Rarity said, "She still took good care of herself."

The others nodded.

"So, is Principal Celestia really going to take her in?" Rainbow asked.

"That's what she told me." Fluttershy explained, "Apparently, she and Vice-Principal Luna had been planning it for a while now."

"Then why didn't she help sooner?" Rainbow said angrily, "Then Sunset wouldn't be in the hospital!"

"There is a lot of legal work involved in obtaining custody of a person." Rarity explained, "On top of that, she would need to get Sunset to agree to it and reformed or not, she is incredibly stubborn."

"Rarity's right!" Pinkie chimed in after having seemingly made the roman colosseum out of her lunch, "Principal Celestia was probably working behind Sunset's back so when it was all done, Sunset wouldn't have a choice."

"Doubt it." Rainbow rolled her eyes, "Principal Celestia wouldn't risk Sunset hating her."

"Actually, Pinkie Pie might be on to something." Rarity said, "I know when it comes to Sweetie Belle, I'd rather her safe than liking me. Besides, she would eventually realize why I did what I did."

"You think Celestia cares that much about Sunset?" Fluttershy asked.

The girls all smiled.

***

Sunset sat in her hospital bed, bored. She still had a massive headache but she wasn't really tired enough to want to sleep it off. The pain meds she had in her system helped.

Celestia had left shortly after she woke up to run home and shower. She hadn't said anything but Sunset really didn't want her to go. It was nice having someone there.

Just then the Nurse walked in and smiled, "I see you're feeling better."

Sunset gave a small nod, "Yeah. Headache still sucks though."

The nurse giggled, "You'll have that for a while."

"Figured." Sunset said, "Now I'm just bored."

The nurse pressed a finger to her chin and scanned the room, her gaze landing on a stack of three folders on top of a couple heavy looking textbooks. The top file said, 'Physics' and the one below it was 'Math', the final read 'Art'.

"Unless Miss Solaris takes basic high school courses," The Nurse grabbed the folders and pulled up the table up to Sunset then set the folders in front of her, "These must be yours."

Sunset scanned through the folders then pulled out a note from the last one. 'We're glad you're OK! Hope to visit soon!' She smiled.

"That's really sweet." The nurse said, smiling.

Sunset nodded then opened the physics folder, scanning through the papers again then turned to the nurse, "Can I have my text book and a pencil please?"