Enter: Chrysalis

Sunset wasn't sure how to react to Chrysalis. She seemed nice enough but the term 'social worker' threw Sunset off a bit.

Chrysalis saw Sunset's analytical expression and knew it was directed at her.

"Does she always analyze people like this?" Chrysalis asked Celestia, finding the weight of the younger girl's gaze uncomfortable.

Celestia leaned over to whisper in her ear, "Sorry, I may have let it slip that you're her social worker."

Chrys looked to Sunset and chuckled then out right laughed. The sister's seemed amused by their friend's actions but Sunset was only left with a puzzled look on her face.

"Well this is an interesting development." Sunset muttered.

Once Chrysalis calmed down, she spoke, "Sorry, it's just, you have the wrong idea about me. Yes, I am a social worker, but I was only assigned to you out of necessity and a favor for Celestia. I can admit, despite my age, I'm no more mature than Luna."

Sunset smirked, remembering the former attempting to act sneaky nights before.

"I am too mature!" Luna protest in a manner that did little to prove her point.

Celestia shot her a challenging look.

"I can be!" Luna continued.

"Outside of work?" Chrysalis asked, a knowing grin.

Luna went to protest but then straightened herself once again, "You're only as old as you feel."

The two older women laughed at her antics while Sunset hid her mouth behind her cast, doing her best not to laugh.

I really hope my ribs heal soon. Laughing hurts. She thought as she let a small laugh escape.

Celestia saw Sunset wince as she chuckled, causing the older woman to frown a little but then smiled a little to see her enjoying herself.

"So, Sunset," Chrysalis looked unsure. She looked around to make sure the door was shut before continuing, "Are you really a magical talking unicorn."

If any of them were drinking anything at the moment, spit takes would have been imminent.

"You told her?!" Sunset gave Celestia mortified look.

Celestia glared at her sister. "I didn't tell her anything."

"I'm sorry, OK?" Luna pleaded, "I tell her everything! Besides, she needed a bit of background information! I didn't tell her about the formal." She pouted.

Chrys raise a curious brow, "What happened at the formal?"

Celestia and Sunset both glared at Luna.

"Oh my god." Chrys's eyes widened in horror, "There's two of them now!"

Luna clung to Chrysalis as if she was going to save her, "I told you! They're like twins!"

"Why are you hiding behind me?" Chrysalis asked, pulling Luna in front of her.

"Cause they're not glaring at you!" Luna protested, moving behind her again.

Chrysalis pulled Luna back in front of her and on to her lap. She securely held the blue haired woman in place by wrapping her arms around her waist. Despite Luna's now deep, red blush, she still tried to escape, flailing her arms out in front of her while Chrys smiled contently.

By now, Celestia and Sunset had stopped glaring and watched, amused by the other twos' antics. Sunset had to admit that she found the sight of her Vice-Principal acting so childishly was comforting. She was pretty sure she would never find her scary ever again, even in school.