Halloween Part 2

By the time they made it back to pinkie's house, their bags of Candy were heavy, well, most of them were. Pinkie had eaten at least a quarter of hers already.

They all took to the bubbly girl's room and formed a circle on the floor, dumping out their bags of candy to begin exchanging. Sunset was more or less at a loss with candy, never really indulging herself in sweets. This didn't go unnoticed by Pinkie.

"What's wrong, Sunset?" Pinkie asked, "Don't you like candy?"

Sunset shrugged, "That's just it, I don't think I've had candy since before I started to teach myself magic and in human years..." She counted on her fingers, "I was six, maybe seven?"

"Almost ten years!" Rainbow exclaimed, almost as surprised as Pinkie.

"Yep." Sunset thought for a moment, "Now that I think about it, I never really had many sweets. Maybe an occasional pudding and cupcake but that's it."

Pinkie didn't say anything, instead, she grabbed a few pieces from everyone's pile and put it in Sunset's lap, "Tonight, you will be educated in candy! You will try them all!"

Sunset looked at the pile in her lap then at the other girls, even they thought it was too much.

"I can't eat all of this in one night, I'll make myself sick." Sunset said honestly.

"Yeah," Rainbow said, "Not everyone has your tolerance for candy."

Pinkie nodded, "Ok... two thirds!"

Sunset rolled her eyes but held a smile, "I think I can manage that."

***

The red head regretted her words. As it turns out, over ten years of a fairly healthy diet did not condition her stomach for massive amounts of sugar because, a couple hours later, she felt a little queasy. Maud had passed by the room when Sunset was curled into a ball and grabbed her some Advil and water from the kitchen to which Sunset accepted graciously. That was one thing Sunset liked about the human world; fast acting medication.

"So," Pinkie said scribbling into a notebook, "Sunset can't handle a lot of sugar."

"What's that book, Pinkie?" Sunset asked.

"It's my party book." She bounced over and showed it to sunset as the others were otherwise distracted with either video games or doing their nails, "I have a page for everyone I know. What they like, what they don't, allergies, anniversaries, birthdays, stuff like that." She flipped to the newest entry, "This is your page! You are a vegetarian, don't like mushrooms though, your favorite desert is chocolate pudding, you're great at art and you are super nice to animals!"

"Wow, Pinkie." Sunset smiled, "How do you know all this."

"It's a secret!" She giggled, much to Sunset's confusion.

"Sunset," Rainbow said from over by the TV and console, "You wanna give it a try?"

"Me?" she asked, "But I've never played a video game before."

Rainbow sighed, "I'm not even surprised anymore." She grabbed Sunset and yanked her over between her and Applejack, "It's really easy, you're playing a fighting game so, you really just need to button mash until you figure it out!"

"Look," Applejack held her remote out for Sunset to see once she started up the game, "This one moves your character and these four either punch kick or grab. The rest of the buttons you'll figure out on your own."

Sunset nodded and took the controller Rainbow was holding out for her. At first, she was really slow on the uptake but after a few rounds, she was actually landing hits. A few hours later, she was actually putting up a challenge, much to Applejack and Rainbow Dash's surprise.