Gift Exchange

Author's Note

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! 

Yep. It's my birthday and...yeah there is probably nothing going on today but I will get some writing done. I'm also not sure how it's a present to me, but 2 chapters will be posted to day in honor of me!

Anyway, I got the full character list for Scars so I can start to get to work on the audio book. Still looking for a Sunset though...so if you want to try out, check out my casting call! or e-mail me at jwolfsilver@gmail.com.

I also went to pick up my computer yesterday afternoon and, well, my mom wanting to get my computer fixed was all a ruse! She and my step dad had BOUGHT me a new laptop! A gaming one too! It's actually my first brand new computer, the others I've had were all hand me downs. This one means a lot because my family doesn't have a lot of money so I don't even know how they could afford it.

Second chapter will be posted later today!

_____

Sunset woke up in the morning with a smile on her face with the feeling that she finally belonged somewhere. Absolutely nothing could ruin her mood.

After getting dressed, Sunset grabbed Pinkie's present off her desk and ran downstairs for breakfast.

Celestia, Chrysalis and Luna stood around the island eating eggs and toast when Sunset walked in and set the brightly wrapped gift on the counter and took her usual spot at the island.

"You still going to Miss Pie's I assume?" Luna asked.

Sunset nodded, "That's the plan. I'm going to be coming back later tonight though."

"You need a ride?"

She shook her head, biting into a slice of toast. "No, Rarity's picking me up in an hour, but I might need a ride home."

Luna grinned, "Just text me when you're ready to be picked up."

Sunset smiled, "Thanks."

After breakfast, Sunset brushed her teeth then carefully placed Pinkie's present in her bag before going into the study where Celestia and Chrysalis were working, the latter was hijacking Luna's desk.

Celestia was the first to notice her entry, "Rarity is going to be here to pick you up soon?"

"In five minutes." Sunset told her. "I just came to tell you I was leaving."

Celestia smiled, "Ok, have fun. Home by one or I'll send Luna whether you call or not."

Sunset did a mock salute, "Yes ma'am!"

Celestia rolled her eyes, "Sunset, I mean it."

The teen chuckled, "I know, I know. I wasn't planning on staying that late anyway."

Celestia nodded, "See you tonight."

Sunset waved as she left, "Alright, see you later."

Once Sunset was gone, Chrysalis could no longer contain her laughter. "Wow that is going to take some getting used to."

Celestia smirked, "You and me both."

"At least you didn't have to worry about the diapers or the 'terrible twos'."

Celestia sighed, "She only admitted she thought of me as a mom and I thought of her as a daughter. You're acting as if it was already official