So Many Questions

Author's Note

So, I know I usually post on Monday, don't get me wrong, I still plan to, but this chapter is...well, just cause I felt like it. I mean, I have 30 completed chapters burning a hole in my hard drive and I just can't help it. How do you people feel about me posting twice a week? Might not necessarily be Thursdays but...meh.

Anyway, Later!

----

Nurse Tender Heart stuck to her word and woke Sunset up as soon as the period ended. She was grateful for that, she never liked missing class but she was only missing art so she could make it up on her own time. She probably could have just stayed asleep as she just had gym after art which she couldn't even participate in for the time being but it was a good time to go to the library and get her homework done, especially since she had to work after school.

Principal Celestia had apparently stopped by while she was asleep and dropped off her sunglasses, much to her delight.

She slipped them on, flinching as her hand brushed her cheek, it definitely left a bruise.

Sunset grabbed her school bag, thankful that someone had grabbed it and headed out the door, waving to Tender Heart as she left.

"Sunset!" A high-pitched voice said as she was tackled in a pink clad hug.

What's going on? Why is she hugging me? This feels weird, I'm not sure if I like it. How do I get her to stop? Sunset internally panicked.

Luckily, they pulled away before too long, revealing none other than Pinkie Pie and her boundless enthusiasm.

"Are you OK?" She asked, "We were so worried about you! That mean old Gilda was suspended though, so was Trixie actually. Anyway, when I told Mrs. Brush what happened she told me to give you today's assignment for you to do when you have time. You have to have it done by Monday though, but I told her 'Sunset will probably finish it on Saturday because she doesn't leave thing to the last minute' then she told me to have a seat and do my own assignment. Here!" She shoved sheet of paper in Sunset's hand then continued without skipping a beat, "Good thing we were drawing! I mean, it would be pretty awkward to take a huge canvas and art supplies on the bus!"

"Pinkie," Rainbow said as she approached, Rarity and Applejack on her heels, "I think you're scaring her."

Everyone looked to Sunset who pinned herself against the door in an awkward stance eyes wide with fear behind the lenses of her glasses.

Someone save me. Sunset thought, I don't know what's going on! Was Pinkie trying to be friendly or was it out of concern? Was it both? Could it be both? Wait, why is everyone staring at me?

Rainbow Dash raised an eyebrow, "Uh. Sunset?"

"Huh?" Sunset snapped herself out of her thoughts.

Rarity stepped forward and went to place a hand on Sunset's shoulder but the other girl flinched away from the hand, "Are you alright, Sunset? You seem...tense."

"What?" Sunset spoke quickly as she inched away, "Yeah! I'm fine! Me? Tense? No, I'm good. Great even. I got to go check in with coach Magnus, bye!"

Sunset ran down, the hall, avoiding the other students and ignoring their glares. She mentally kicked herself for leaving the girls that way but she felt a wave of anxiety wash over her when Pinkie pie hugged her. Sure, when she dated Flash Sentry he hugged her once and that too left her in a flustered state. Those were the only two times in her entire life that she'd been hugged. The Equestrian version of it being nuzzling or putting a hoof over another pony but being so close was foreign to her.