January 8 2018

OOUF. i had a really bad day today and i just want to scream and cry and stay in bed all day. i don't know why i feel like this and i wish i did. so my business teacher assigned us 4 assignments and one test before exams (this one is on 24/25 so like two weeks) and i find this really overwhelming and he looks at me as if i should just go with it. but it's because of his lack of teaching that we have so much left. we have 2 units left and 2 weeks. THENN in science it's a grade above me because i too advanced placement but my friends and mi are the only ones of my grade. so i jug had a 30 minuet break down because of it and i just can't stop crying and i need someone to actually care about me who could be here with me and make me feel better and just be here for me to cry with but nope no one here cares that much. and my new dog doesn't even seem to like me and my mom keeps telling me that it's supposed to be my dog yadayada but i'm just done and i'm crying still and i miss a certain person and i wish i had someone to talk to without feeling guilty about it because i mean f really doesn't matter in the big picture but i feel like it's big enough that i'm loosing it right now.