April 26 2018

so i've been wanting a nose piercing for like a year and a half and i had an appointment at the end of January to get it done but my dad told me i was too young. so i SWEAR he said that on my 15th birthday (this coming May 24) that i could. so my mom was going to book the appointment today but i asked my mom to text my dad to make sure it was okay and thank god she did since he is claiming that he said my 16h birthday. so he said no. and i mean yeah great that's what i was expecting anyways. and now i don't even want it at all because i know he doesn't want me to and i know he won't like it and i know that he doesn't like the thought of me getting one so i'm not going to at all! i'm done. i just want to make him happy. i need my dads approval, everything i do that might make him mad i hesitate, i won't do it at all in some cases. and i don't ask my dad for things because i just want to say yes to whatever he wants and not do anything that could make him mad at me. especially now that i have a baby sister ( she was born in July and i mean i feel like a babysitter sometimes and it's different and i don't hate her and i i've her and my step mom but it's different now and i miss how things were) things are different. i don't want my dad and step-mom to raise her with "you don't want to end up like your older sister" and everything. i want my dad to be proud of me! and don't even get me started on my shitty ass friends. so i've had these two friends for most of elementary school but now they never make plans with me. and today they decided that it was cool to just make plans in front of me. so i'm a little pissed. and they tell me it's because "you don't like our friends" and i mean yeah i don't but that doesn't mean we can't spend time together or you guys can't put effort into me. and now they're not telling me things, saying i can't know things and that i'll just tell people like no!! i just want you guys to like me!!!!! UGHHH i hate them! i hate me! i hate everything! i don't want to be here anymore. and ranting too no one doesn't seem to be helping. i don't feel much better but oh well. who the fuck cares.