1x01 - Invited

Andi's POV:
It's been almost an entire week since Jonah broke up with Amber. Despite what I said about wanting a Jonah-free lifestyle, it's still pretty hard not to look at him when he's passing by him through the school halls. Knowing that I still like him. Knowing that now, I have a chance to be with him.

Buffy, Cyrus, and I are sitting at the lunch table, talking. "So, Cyrus. You said you ordered the T-Shirts, right?" I ask.

Cyrus nods. "Indeed I did. They should be arriving within the week."

"You actually ordered them?" Buffy is surprised at the fact. "I thought you were kidding!"

"Nope. I was telling the truth. Hey, look!" Cyrus points to someone walking towards us. It's Jonah!

"Hey, guys." Jonah says, with that huge smile on his face. "So, the Frisbee team is having a special dinner at the Spoon tomorrow. We're going to have food and dancing. I know you guys aren't part of the team, but if you're interested in coming, nobody's stopping you."

"You had me at food." Buffy says. Cyrus didn't even think twice before replying, "Of course, Jonah-brah. I'll be there."

I think for a little bit. This was my chance to make something happen. "Sure. Why not?"

His smile gets even bigger. "Great! See you then."

"This is so cool!" Cyrus shouts. "Jonah Beck invited us to a dinner party! We have to look super nice for this."

"It's just a dinner party." I reply. "Not some fancy banquet."

—————

Jonah's POV:
This is great! They're all coming. Especially Andi. I'm glad I have a second chance to fix things. People don't usually get those.

My feelings for her definitely changed. They're stronger. I think... it's a crush. Maybe if things go well, I'll ask her to be my girlfriend.