5x04 - Surprise Visit

Cyrus's POV:
Riley rushed into the room. "Yay! Guess what guys?! Lucas is here!"

A boy walked into the room. A really, really, hot boy. I may or may not have stared. "Yo, Cyrus. You okay?" Maya shook me back to reality.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine." I lied. Don't get me wrong. My heart belongs to Jonah. But daaaaang! Those muscles are like... huge!

He held out his hand for me to shake. "Hi. I'm Lucas."

I shook it. "I'm Cyrus."

Lucas put his arm around Riley, and took out his phone. "Farkle just texted. He'll be coming at around 8:00."

"Farkle? What kind of name is that?"

Maya said, "Ask Mr. Minkus."

"His full name is Farkle Minkus?"

"Don't wear it out." Riley joked.

The doorbell rang. "I'll get it." Topanga said. She opened the door. "Oh. Hi. Is there something I can help you with?"

A very familiar voice spoke. "Is Cyrus Goodman here?" I leaned my head to the side. "Andi?"

—————

3rd Person POV:
Andi looked over. "Cyrus!" Cyrus ran to Andi and gave her a huge hug. "What are you guys doing here?"

"I'm getting an award for one of my art creations, and thought we'd surprise you." Andi said.

"We? Who else is here?"

"Buffy, Bex, and Jonah."

Cyrus started smiling uncontrollably. "Really? Jonah's here?!" He turned to Topanga. "Can he come over?"

"Of course. So can Buffy. That's her name, right?"

Andi nodded. "Yeah. It is."

Maya teased to me, "Aww. Who's Jonah? Your boyfriend?"

Cyrus made a guilty smile. Maya's jaw dropped. "Riley. 16 years in New York, and we've finally met one."

Riley was beaming. "Yay! Diversity!!"

The intercom buzzed. He ran to the door. "Jonah?!"

"Buffy."

"Jonah?!" he said again.

"Aww. What's the matter? Your boyfriend's not here yet?"

"No."

"Just let me up." Riley walked over to Cyrus, who was clearly struggling with which button to press.

"The button on the right." she said, as she pressed the very one.

A few minutes later, Buffy knocked on the door. "Hey, Buffy!" Cyrus said. "Come on in."

Buffy waved to everyone in the room. "So, these are your mom's friend's children?"

"Not all of them. Just Riley." Cyrus replied as he pointed at her.

A little boy walked in. "Wow. I'm know I'm younger, but did you really forget about me?"

"Of course not." Riley said. "Guys, this is my little brother, Auggie."

"Aww!" Andi said. "He's so adorable!"

"I get that a lot." he said as he smiled.

The door knocked again. Buffy opened the door and Bex walked in. "Hi, guys."

Topanga walked into the room. "Oh, hi. Who are you?"

"My name is Bex, and I'm Andi's mom."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Topanga. Those two over there are my children. The rest are their friends."

Bex was about to close the door, when Topanga stopped her. "If anyone else is coming, just leave it open for now."

Bex took her hand off the doorknob. "Bex," Cyrus asked, "Is Jonah coming?"

"Yeah, he's coming."

Cyrus started squealing. "Yay! Jonah's coming!"

Auggie walked over to Cyrus, and tugged on his shirt. "Can I show you my drawings?"

"Sure." Cyrus said. Auggie led him to the couch, where he took out a book from under the desk. "This is a picture of my spaceship. Here's a picture of a dog, and this is..."

Jonah walked into the room, and made a shushing motion. He quietly sat next to Auggie and Cyrus, who were still talking.

"Gee, Cy. I thought you'd be more excited to see me." Cyrus looked over and immediately smiled. "Yaaaaaayyyyy!"

Auggie shouted, "Wait! This has happened before. I'm getting out of the way."

He stood up, and the couple proceeded to hug it out like there was no tomorrow.