3x09 - Miracles

Cyrus's POV:
I had just woken up from a nap when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Jonah with a kind of worried look. "Cyrus... you said that we dated before I lost my memory, right?"

I looked away for a second. "Yeah, we did."

He stepped back so I could walk out. "Could we go somewhere and talk about that?"

"Yeah, sure." I walked out and shut the door.

———

We sat down at a bench in the park because that's where miracles happen for some reason. Jonah looked at me and said, "What were we like? Were we happy?"

"We were." I said.

"What kind of stuff did we do?" I took out my phone and showed him a few pictures.

"This was us at the stadium watching sports."

He laughed. "Could you be more specific?"

"Wish I could." I kept showing him the pictures. "This was us at the Spoon doing Tater Theater. And this was us celebrating at the Space Otters Frisbee party."

A picture caught Jonah's eye. "What about that one?" Oh. The makeout pic.

I grinned. "This was a picture of our first kiss."

"Are we... sleeping?"

"Yeah. Your mom came to check on us and saw us sleeping with our lips still touching. She took a picture of it and sent it to me." I chuckled at the memory.

"Something happened that sparked the kiss, didn't it?"

"Yeah. We had a really deep conversation. We finally started dating, and I started to feel insecure and wondered why I was so great to you. You told me I was smart, and funny, and kind. How I was such a help to you and the team. That without me, you wouldn't be who you are today..."

Jonah spoke suddenly. "...because I found out I was bi when I realized I had a crush on you."

My eyes widened. A smile grew on my face. I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him tightly. "Yo-you. You remember everything!"

He shook his head. "Not everything. But I remember you. I remember our memories. I remember that I love you, Cyrus Goodman."

He hugged me tightly, and I said, "I love you too, Jonah."

We shared another great kiss, as the leaves and flowers started falling from the trees. I knew it. This area was a place full of miracles.

—————

3rd Person POV:
Andi had walked home and saw Bex sitting on the couch. "Oh! Hey, Andi!" Bex said.

Andi just waved before walking to her room, but Bex stopped her. "Did you get your memories back?"

"I'm remembering some things." Andi lied. "Me, Buffy, and Cyrus sitting at that Spoon place. You and some man dancing. But everything else is still fuzzy."

"At least you're starting to remember. Oh, and that man is your father, Bowie. If you want to talk about him, ask me anything."

"Actually, I'm kind of tired. I think I'll go rest."

"Go ahead. By the way, I'm going to make lasagna for dinner."

Andi jumped up and shouted, "Yes! I love your lasagna!"

Bex quickly turned around. "I havent made lasagna in two weeks. Which was before you got amnesia. How do you remember how good my lasagna was?"

Andi stood there, nervous and silent. "Andi, you have your memories back, don't you?"

Jealousy: The Full Series - An Andi Mack FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara