8x03 - Pop The Question

Bowie's POV:
Bex and I strolled down the street. "So, did we actually plan something?" I asked. "Or are we just walking around mindlessly trying to find something?"

She looked at me I'm confusion. "I thought you planned something out."

"Really? You know I'm not usually the planning type."

"I'm sure we'll fine something to do."

As we walked around a little more, we heard music playing nearby. "You hear that, right?"

The two of us rushed to the source and found a dance party in the park. A sign posted on a tree read, "Public Dance. Adults Only. Until Midnight."

We looked at each other. "I think we found our activity for tonight." I said, as I held my hand for her to hold. "Shall we?"

—————

Marty's POV:
Andi read her custom made story for the game. "Your group makes their way to a small bridge at the end of the dark forest. As you proceed to cross, a deep voice stops you in your tracks, saying, 'Humans. Don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand.'"

I say, "I take the risk and shake his hand." I roll the die and I land a 1.

"Critical Fail. Instead of that, you slip and fall on your face. You lose 2 Confidence Points."

"Really? Aww."

Now it's Buffy's turn. "Can I raise his confidence back up?"

"I don't see why not."

Buffy looks at me. "I give Marty a longing stare and kiss him wholeheartedly."

She rolls the die. A perfect 20. Andi shrugs. "Okay. Marty's confidence points increase by 5."

Jonah was laughing. "Real smooth, Buffy."

Buffy flipped her hair. "I know."

—————

Bex's POV:
A song played on the speakers. Our song (I'll leave it completely up to you what song it should be). Bowie grabbed my hand and pulled me into the crowd. "What are you doing?" I asked, flustered.

He was beaming. "It's our song, isn't it? We should dance."

I took his hand and we began to dance. His smile shrunk just a little. "I feel I should say something important. Something that's been on my mind."

"Okay." I was getting concerned. "What's going on?"

He held me tight, and stared into my eyes, as his glimmered back. "I want us to be a family."

"What do you mean? We are a family. You're here, I'm here, Andi's here. We all live together."

"But we're not married..." He paused for a few seconds. "...yet."

"Wh-what are you saying?"

He kneeled down and took out a ring from his pocket. "Rebecca Mack. Will you marry me?"

I wasn't looking, but I just knew that everyone here was staring at us. And yet, it didn't faze me. I was put in the moment, and right now, it was just me and Bowie.

A grin grew on my face. "Yes. I will." My arms opened as he stood up and hugged me.

Something always confused me about proposals. Why do people cry? Even if it's tears of joy, it always seemed weird when others cried. Tonight, well... I'm still confused on that. Because I felt nothing was tremendous joy in my heart.

———

We entered the door, arm in arm, and walked to Andi's room. "Guys! Guess what happe..."

Unfortunately, everyone was asleep. Bowie and I chuckled. I took out my phone. "I'll go call everyone's parents, and tell them that the kids fell asleep."

I made a little smirk. "Then after that, you and I can have some alone time."

Bowie's eyes widened. "Bex. I know the kids are mature, but I don't think I want them to walk in on us."

I playfully hit him. "Not that kind of alone time, you dunk. I meant just cuddle on the couch."

He laughed. "Oh. Oops. Let's go do that then. When you finish, of course."

—————

3rd Person POV:
A blonde girl walked through the streets, texting her friends, when a couple of men walked in front of her.

She chuckled. "Sorry. Can I help you?"

The duo said nothing. But they quickly grabbed the girl and threw her into the back of the truck. Her screams were muffled. "Help! Somebody, please! I'm being kidnapped!"

One of the men took her phone and lobbed it away. Before entering the truck, he took out a little notepad. In red ink, he scribbled out, Jessica Lyte - Bisexual.