7x08 - Guess Who's Back

Buffy's POV:
Mr. Shimada walked into the gym. "Alright students. I have graded your dance projects. Here are your results."

He handed us our rubrics and I almost fainted. "100?"

Marty was just as happy. "I can't believe it! We got an A!"

We both leaned closer and kissed for a few seconds. As we pulled back, I said, "I know we're taking it slow, but we can still do that every once in a while, right?"

He grinned. "Y-yeah. Of course."

—————

Bex's POV:
I was cleaning up the house a little when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it, and Bowie was there.

"Bowie? Oh, my gosh! How has your tour been?"

"It was great! I got a lot of money during from the concerts. All of that will help our family." he said.

"Bowie Quinn. Such a gentleman." I place my lips onto his for a kiss. "Come on in."

We sat on the couch for a while. "It's so nice to finally see you in person. Video chatting gets a bit boring."

"Yeah. It really does. You've missed a lot by the way."

"Really now?" Bowie was intrigued. "What did I miss?"

"Well, Andi and Jonah started dating, then they broke up because Jonah liked Cyrus. Those two started to date and--"

He interrupted me. "Wait a sec. Jonah and Cyrus are dating?"

I got a bit scared. "Yeah. Is there a problem?"

"There is. You lost the bet."

Oh my gosh. The bet. I playfully shoved him. "That was like 3 months ago."

"Doesn't matter. You owe me five dollars."

"Do I really? Remember what you said. The money you get will go to supporting our family. So I guess you're just going to end up using that money for us anyways."

He laughed. "Fine. You win, Bex."

"You know what I reeeeally want?" I said with a bit of smut.

"Oh yeah? What do you want?"

"Lop Chung."

"Alright, fine. But only if you make that delicious lasagna tomorrow."

"Deal."

—————

Jonah's POV:
I leaned against the lockers as Cyrus put his stuff away. "So, no shirts, huh?"

His face was bright red. "Shut up, you dork. We were drunk from the punch."

"Haha. I know, I know. I just didn't think you had it in you to do something like that."

"Me neither."

A smirk appeared on my face. "Sooo, what was it liiike?"

Now his face was even redder. "It felt... good, I guess. My pants were feeling a bit uncomfortable during that make out sesh."

I burst out into laughter. "You have more game than me, and you don't even know what that means, do you?"

He shook his head. "Well, Cy. When a boy is very attracted to someone, they may experience some... bodily changes. And it's nothing to be ashamed about. At least once in their life, every boy experiences a bon---"

Cyrus stopped me. "Hold that thought. Do you see that?"

I looked to where he was pointing. Tyson walking with Kip and a couple of his friends. But why?

He looked at each other, nodded, and followed after them.