6x07 - The Dance Of Romance

Cyrus POV:
I run home, into my room, and launch myself onto my bed. My heart was racing and my breath shaky. Why did I feel like this? I've only ever felt this way around... Jonah.

So, why? Why am I feeling like this around Tyson now? Do I...? No, there's no way. I'm with Jonah. I can't like Tyson like that.

I decided to just sleep it off. That always helps.

———

It's kind of cold in here. The room I'm in is a little dim, but I can make my way around. I find a door next to a couple of boxes, and of course, I open it to walk through.

Now I'm in the park. Tyson is sitting on the bench, and he seems to be... crying? I sit next to him and put my arm around him in support. He moves in closer and wraps his arms around me as he cries. Wait, this is starting to sound like... AHH!

I can feel the sharp pain as the knife penetrates my back. I fall to the floor, and I look up to see Tyson laughing, holding up the knife.

He waved buh-bye and walks away confidently. I try to reach him, but it's just too painful to move. I lie down, and I see the puddles of blood next to me. I close my eyes, and take one last breath.

———

I wake up suddenly. Everything doesn't feel right. Why did I have a dream of Tyson stabbing me? Why am I still thinking about Tyson in general? He's just a friend, and now he's appearing in my dreams.

I have to do something about this. I can't have feelings for Tyson. Jonah's the one I want to be with. Right?

—————

Buffy's POV:
I played a random dance song to see what I was working with here. To my surprise, Marty was actually really good at dancing. Maybe not me good, but he was good.

"Okay." I started. "So, you know the basics. Let me teach you the more advanced moves."

I skipped to the next song, and a waltz played. "Whoops. Forgot this was in my playlist."

I pressed skip, but nothing happened. "Shoot. I'm out of skips on Dotify."

Marty held out his hand. "How about we pass the time with this?"

I chuckled and grabbed his hand. We started to dance. He spun me, dipped me. And then I was staring right at him.

His eyes sparkled in the light. And his smile was so cute. Next thing we knew, we leaned in and kissed.

I pulled back slowly and whispered, "Wow."

Aaaaaand then... we looked at the kitchen. And my dad was standing there, staring at us. "Oh no." I said.

He stomped towards us. "Buffy Autumn Driscoll. Remember earlier today, you claimed there wouldn't be sa-moochin?"

"Yes..."

"I TOLD YOU SO! I CALLED IT!" He started to dance. "You kissed a guuuuy!" You kissed a guuuuy!"

"Dad! Stop. You're embarrassing me!"

He chuckled. "Buffy. It's a father's job to embarrass their daughters. Okay. I'll leave you guys alone now."

He walked away, and from the other room, we heard, "Hey, Adam. Buffy kissed someone before she turned 14. You owe me 20."

Marty smiled. "So... your initials are B.A.D?"

I looked at him in confusion. "We just kissed, my dad embarrassed us, and that's your biggest thought?"

"I tend to avoid the elephant in the room."

"Me too. Should we go back to practicing our dance?"

"Yeah."