7x07 - Spike

Amber's POV:
"Iris. Do we have anymore chips?" I shouted.

She turned around. "Check the kitchen. I think we have a few more bags."

I walked into the kitchen. Extra bottles of soda and bags of chips were laying on the counter. The doorbell rang. I opened it, and Jonah, Cyrus, and Tyson were standing there.

"Hey, guys! Come on in." As they entered, I said, "Do you guys know where Andi and Buffy are?"

"They'll be coming later." Cyrus replied. "Are we the first ones here?"

I nodded. Jonah groaned. "Uhh! We're so lame!"

"It's fine." I said reassuringly. "You guys can help set up. Then it won't be lame since you helped out."

Cyrus rolled his eyes jokingly. "Is this just your way of asking us for help."

"Maybe a little."

—————

Iris's POV:
I was walking around, making sure nothing got too crazy. I found Andi by the food and drinks. "Hey, Andi. How's it going?"

"I'm doing fine." She took a sip of her punch, and almost immediately spit it back into her cup. "Bleh! This punch doesn't taste like punch!"

I was confused, so I poured myself a cup, and drank. It definitely wasn't punch anymore. "What is this?"

Amber rushed over towards me. "Iris, we have a problem." She held up an empty alcohol bottle. "I found this in the trash can outside. Someone spiked the punch."

I almost gagged at what she said. "Andi and I just drank some of this!"

"How much?"

"Like a small sip each."

"That shouldn't be too bad. As long as no one drank too much, we should be fine. All we have to do is throw this away, and replace it with spike-free punch."

I suddenly remembered something I saw earlier. Cyrus and Tyson had like 5 cups of "punch". I turned to Andi. "Where are Cyrus and Tyson?!"

She pointed to a room across the hall. "I think they went in there. Don't know why, though."

I didn't either, but it doesn't matter. Those two are probably drunk, and for all I know, they could be doing... mature stuff. Because that room at the end of the hall, is the bedroom.

—————

Cyrus's POV:
The punch tastes a little weird, but it's fine. Maybe it'll taste better if I drink faster. Tyson walked over to me. His legs were a bit wobbly.

"Whoa, buddy. You okay?" I asked. I handed him a cup of punch. "Have some punch. You're probably thirsty or something."

"Thanks. But I already had like two cups earlier." He took it anyway and drank.

I felt a bit woozy myself. More punch will totes help. I looked at Tyson. "You look sooo gorgeous today."

His words were slurred. "Brah. I'm like dis everyday."

Don't know what's happening, butt I feel extra confident rite now. "Ya know what I wanna do?"

He starts to laugh uncontrollably. "Let's make out."

We ran to da end of da hall, and find a room with a bed. Both of us jumped onto the bed, and it feels like heaven! Even better when we start locking lips and smoochin!

—————

Iris's POV:
I lean against the door, and hear distinct moaning coming from the room. "Oh, god. Please don't be doing what I think they're doing."

I open the door and see the two of them making out. Without their shirts on. "AHHH! Cyrus! Tyson! Put on your shirts!"

They both look at me. "Suuuup, Iris! How ya doin?"

"Someone spiked the punch, and I have the distinct feeling that you two drank a lot of it. Andi and me were very worried."

"It's fine. We're just smooching."

"And if I came any later, you two probably would have done worse." I threw the shirts at them. "Let's go."

I noticed Tyson poking Cyrus's stomach. "Dude. Where's your abs?"

Cyrus started poking him back. "I could say the same about you."

I was getting frustrated. "Could you two stop touching each other? I don't want to find out you two were--- NOOO!"

I sprinted to the bed and grabbed Tyson's hand before he reached for Cyrus's... lower parts. "You two. Off the bed. Shirts on. Now."

Cyrus was still giggling. "Okay, mom."

—————

Andi's POV:
"Thank goodness that's over." I said. "This got a bit too crazy for me."

"Agreed." Jonah said.

Cyrus groaned from the couch. "Uugh! How long is this headache going to last?!"

Amber shrugged. "Hangovers vary depending on the person, and how much they drank. At least, that's what the internet says."

"I feel like my head's going to burst. Is there any way to end it early."

Iris chuckled. "Stop talking, and sleep. That'll help."

I changed the subject. "We should start cleaning up while they rest."