2x10 - Good Hair Crew

Jonah's POV:
Andi walked down the stairs. She seemed calm now, so I approached her.

"Are we fine, now?"

She hugged me. "We're fine now. I just overreacted when I found out you liked Cyrus. I got jealous. I'm so sorry. Can you forgive me?"

I smiled. "Of course, Andiman. If I were in your shoes, I probably would've reacted the same way."

Everyone in the room cheered. Everything was back to normal. Well, as close as normal gets around here.

———

We all decided to celebrate at the Spoon. We bought the biggest plate of baby taters, and Cyrus debuted his biggest tater theater play yet. Tater Towns.

It was so much fun, especially since we got to play some of the characters.

Then, we all went to my house for a movie night. My parents warmed up some popcorn, and we all sat on the couch, watching Elementary School Musical.

The children in the movie surprisingly had incredible voices. So did Andi, Buffy, and Cyrus, who were singing along to the music.

"Sing something, Jonah." Andi said. I sighed, and finally sang. Everyone started clapping, and cheering, causing me to blush. I've never sang in front of other before.

My mom walked in when the movie was over. "It's so nice to see you all hanging out. I just love friendship. And relationships." She winked at me and Cyrus.

I chuckled in embarrassment. "Mom. Stop. Not in front of them."

Andi spoke. "I spent so long being jealous, that I never noticed how cute you two are."

She took out her phone. "If you think that's cute. Look at this picture of them making out."

Buffy's eyes widened. "You two made out? I have to see this!"

Andi was laughing hysterically. "Oh my gosh! You two WERE making out!"

Cyrus shook his head. "No! We just fell asleep... while kissing for a long period of time..."

"So," Buffy said. "You fell asleep. While making out."

I looked at my mom. "Why did you do that?"

She just laughed. "It's a parent's job to embarrass their child. And now that I've done my job, I'll leave you guys alone."

———

I waved goodbye to Andi and Buffy as they left, leaving me and Cyrus alone.

"So," Cyrus said. "What do you want to do now?"

I puckered up my lips and made a kissy face. He smiled. "Oh. You want to do that? Right here? Right now?"

I nodded. "Okay, then." For the second time, we kissed. "Cyrus Goodman. I love you."

His face turned bright red. "I love you too."

—————

Cyrus's POV:
We had all walked in the next day. Amber was standing there, furious. "I don't get it. I exposed Cyrus for being gay. I exposed you two as dating. How are you all still friends?!"

Jonah walked up to Amber, and put his hand on your shoulder. "It's because unlike you, we have hearts. And school's almost starting. I think you should leave."

"You can't tell me what to do."

"But I can." Dr. Metcalf was standing behind Amber. "Amber, for stepping onto school property countless times during school hours, I'm officially banning you here forever. Leave now before I call the authorities."

Amber stomped out in defeat. "Thanks for that." Andi said.

He just smiled. "She's been causing problems for a while. But I was too lazy to list everything she's done." He walked away, and we all started laughing.

"What is that you always say, Cyrus?" Buffy said. "'So ends another adventure of the Good Hair Crew'?"

I beamed. "Speaking of, guess what? The T-Shirts came in!"

I pulled some out, and handed them to Buffy and Andi.

I could tell Jonah felt left out, because he made a fake sad puppy face. I pulled out another shirt and said, "I brought one for you, too."

His expression was so happy. "Wow! This is so-"

"We know." we all said. "So docious magocious."

We all laughed and walked through the hallway. Jonah and I holding hands. Everyone just talking about the random stuff we always talk about.

That's when I knew. Everything was going to be alright.