7x04 - Progress

Cyrus's POV:
"'And as Peter's eyes started to water up in sorrow, he released Leslie's body and allowed it to drift in the river.' The end."

I looked up after reading my story for half an hour, and saw that both Jonah and Tyson's eyes were full of tears. "Are you two crying?"

"N-no." Tyson weeped. "We're not. I just caught something in my eyes."

I smirked. "And what exactly did you catch?"

"Tears!" he shouted, to which Jonah and I broke out into laughter.

He smiled at me. "Cy-guy, that was such a great story. I'm sure you're fan base is huge with that story."

"Not really. I only have like 30 views."

Both of them looked confused. "I thought you said hundreds of people read your fanfics."

"Exactly. Hundreds read my fanfics. But my original series doesn't really have that many views. Which sucks, because I put more thought into those than I do with the fanfic, and it's still less popular."

"You're just over exaggerating." Tyson told me.

I showed them the view count for both stories. "The statistics don't lie, Tyson. If a story isn't a part of a fandom, it's not as popular."

Both agreed with me. "That is true. If only people broadened their interests to things other than the fandom that they're completely obsessed with."

"Anyways," I started, "I'm really glad you two are starting to kind of connect. It's showing progress."

"Yeah. Jonah and I were able to kind of talk things out." Tyson said.

Jonah replied, "After school is over, you guys want to hang out or something?"

"Sure!" I said. "Oh this is great! My two favorite people in the world, hanging out! Where should we go?"

"The Spoon?" Jonah suggested.

Tyson replied, "I'm down."

"Great!" I said. "I'll leave you two alone now. Class is starting soon, and you two still need to recover. Bye!"

—————

Andi's POV:
I was walking through the halls, when I heard Amber shout, "Andi! Hey!"

I turned around, and saw that she and Iris were signaling me over. I strolled down and said, "What's up?"

"We're throwing a party this Saturday," Iris said, "and of course, we want to invite you. Everyone else is welcome as well."

"You guys! Thanks so much! I'll be there for sure." I said.

"Great!" Amber said. "I'll text you the details later. See you then."

"Bye!" I headed to my next class. My first party that I didn't throw myself. This is so exciting!