0.1

Ayyy a Zarry fanfic but instead of werewolfs it's vampires lol hope you enjoy.

“Full moon and the wolf's haven't howl yet, you think their near down town eating up leftover trash?” a man spoke as a woman snickered letting her sharp teeth show

“What's wrong Zayn?  Such a long face for a man who hardly shows emotions.” the women teased making Zayn look up to the red head lady and stare her down.

“Nothing, stay out of my head Alisha.” Zayn hissed his eye's glowed warning her to back down which she followed going back to her man.

Zayn looked out onto the street's that blazed in flames as screams and cries for help came from people who weren't like them, cold and held nothing of emotion towards the normal humans.

“Ease up, the pack won't cross unless they want to go on a all out war with us, Clayton's pack won't do anything ,worthless mutts.” the man spoke walking across the street to grab a lady who was crawling away from the scene.

Alisha laughed at the helpless women who tried to squirm away from the man but couldn't. Soon she let a high pitch scream when he bites into her warm skin feeling the warmth of her blood rush into his mouth feeling satisfied.

“Don't play with your food Louis, you know how Zayie boy here feels about our food.” Alisha says making Zayn rush to her and pinning her against the brick wall behind her as she let's out a giggle.

“If you want to fuck me why didn't you say so.” she smiled as his hand quickly wrapped around her neck and placed pressure making her smile fade instant.

Zayn didn't like Alisha and Louis but they were the two mistakes he made when he fist turned not fully killing them in the feast he had as a new born even his maker warned him about it but he was just so hungry all he wanted was to kill everyone in his way.

“I can kill you again if you like.” He states hissing lowly as Alisha gulps as he released her from his grasp. “If you two don't follow my rules you'll make more of us and my maker wouldn't like it.” he says loud and clear.

He looks down to see the women body slowly getting pale as he reached down to her and snapped her neck from stopping the full change. Zayn didn't need more mistakes he just needs them to learn to never make them and understand the power they have over humans rather than casuse fear throughout a town.

*

*

*

“Harry!” Harry jumps at the sound of his grandma yelling. “Make sure you lock the windows I don't want that damn cat to come back into my house.” she shouts as he looks down at his lap to see the small cat.

“Alright,but I haven't see it in weeks!” he lies as the cat purrs quietly.

“Goodnight sweety, love you.” he hears her says from the outside of his room.

Harry Styles, a twenty-two year old who lives with his grandma because he's to scared to be an adult and pay rent or even do anything with his life.

“Night!” he shouts as he gives the cat food making him smile slightly.

Harry has known about the world and how the mythical creatures of the night roam freely and can come into his home any moment but it's rare unless your bedtime as passed. Therefore he stays with his grandma, not wanting her to be a meal of a dog or a cold blooded human, well was human.

“Hopefully your not some creature?” he looks down to the cat who just meows back. “that better be a no.”

Ayyy not a lot but hey, what am I gonna do?  Next, chapter will be longer like the Project Escape.