19

THANK YOU FOR 1.59K READS!!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AHHH THANKS TO ALL OF YOU I WOULDN'T BE HERE.

only 2 months with this book and already it's a hit :)

"Harry running away won't change mom's mind, you're so childish why can't you accept moms finally happy?"

Harry looked to his older sister as she looked at him anger and yet upset.

"Mom is marrying a man she has know for half a year and out of know where gets proposed to? She wants to fill in the void of having dad's death in her heart, she didn't even say goodbye on his death bed." He huffed packing his clothes.

Gemma couldn't stop her brother from leaving he was already eighteen he could run off anywhere now but she didn't want him to run away from home.

"Harry think of mom's happiness."

"I did, she's more happy with that man than her own son who begs her to go somewhere to only be turned down you think I care if she missed me or even acknowledged me? Gemma ever since college you forget about the problems at home cause you don't have to deal with them." He spits truthfully.

Gemma looked hurt by his words but they were true. She looked to her young brother as he tried closing the suitcase tightly and groan when it wouldn't.

Finaly he closed it as he place the bag in the floor and walked pass his sister and out the room .

"Harry," she called out as he paused. "Things happen for a reason and soon you'll understand, maybe not now or later but things will change and you'll be a part of it."

"I'll see you around Gem." He said leaving his room.

Harry's eyes open wide as he looked around his surroundings as he sees darkness all around as his eyes focus more to shape out things telling him he's in a room but he's not sure where or how he got here. Getting up he looked down to see he was dressed differently in sweats and a black shirt.

He let his feet touch the ground as he hissed at the coldness of the tiles and slowly walked around the room trying to find light to only have the fireplace light up and crackle as it burned the chopped wood making Harry feel a bit warm.

He looked around to see a bedroom with only one window as the curtains were torn as if someone or something ripped it out of anger and the glass shattered a bit. He turn to see a huge bed with black covers and red pillows not sure if it was blood or the actual color.  Harry felt uneasy about the room as he walked over the the fire place to see frames and photos of a women and a man holding a baby not sure who but it was a baby.

Picking up the frame he looked closely at it as the frame has a crack as if someone dropped it ,placing it back he looked at the others to see the same people but this time with a boy looking upset about something then the last one was the same boy but much older and realizing it was Zayn but this time he looked happy as the same man and women stand behind him as looked directly in the camera.

"He's awake." Harry looked over his shoulder to here voices outside the door making his heart rate fast as he ran back to the bed and hide.

He closed his eyes as he heard the door creak open making him hold his breath as the bed dipped by his side .

"Harry, open your eyes, it's just me." He recognized Zayn rough voice and slowly open them to see him with a different look.

His hair much longer as his beard fully grown as he wore a grey sweater and black jeans.