0.2

“That was fun, never had sex with a vampire before,” a lady giggled as she layed in Zayn's bed naked. “you guys really work up the body.” she bites her lips making Zayn turn to her looking at her trying to figure out something.

“At least I didn't get you pregnant, having a child of my kind can kill you from the inside out and just use your body as a incubator, unless you would abort it.” he says making the girl freak out.

“What are you talking about?”

“You killed a child that lived in you at age fifteen, cause you didn't want to be responsible, so crule.” he said placing a black coat covered in gold.

The lady begin to get dressed not wanting to be around Zayn any longer feeling ashamed of her decision.

“Don't go yet baby,” Zayn said making her turn around to see Zayn, his eyes no longer brown more of a jet black. “I haven't eaten you out yet.” he hissed lowly pushing the girl to the floor.

She begun to sob trying to get up to only be tripped again but this time twisting her ankle. Zayn grabbed her by her foot making her scream in pain making his laugh darkly under his breath.

“I love it when you scream for me baby,” he digs his sharp nails into her throat making her choke on her own blood as he just looks at her with no emotion held in his black eye's.

“Zayn?”

Zayn turns to the young lady still naked on his bed making him shake his thoughts on his thirst for blood. He has a very dark thoughts when he sees any normal human but that's why his maker loves, and even praises him when he does kill not out of hunger but for sport.

“Leave, my creator wouldn't like it if he found out I want to play with my food.” he said lowly making her freak out slightly and began to change.

Soon Alisha and Louis walked into the room as the girl zoomed passed them making their eye's turn black as the smell of a warm human passed.

“Dinner is getting away,” Louis remarked making Zayn roll his eye's as he stared into the fire place watching the wood burn as it crackle. “want me to get fetch it for you?”

“Not hungry, never really am.” He mumbels sitting down in his red velvet couch placing his one arm on the rest and the other on his lap as he sat in deep thought like he always does when he wants to starve and get his mind off of it. “Did you eat?  Or just made more of us?” he asked sarcastic making Louis roll his eye's.

“We made sure they were dead and not dead,” Louis said emphasizing dead. “besides wouldn't your master want you to eat or at least feed on someone?”

Zayn shrugged really not caring for what Louis just said as Alisha looked at him trying to read his thoughts again to only get a angry Zayn to stay out of her head.

She was always curious on what went through people's mind even after becoming what she is. Louis is more of predicting and solving situation's before it happens and made sure he made it out alive together or alone.

*Howls*

Zayn rushed to the window using his speed to look out his window to see nothing as more howls begin to get closer. He knew Clayton's pack was getting to close to his territory and needed to move quick before a all out war went out with uneven numbers.

“We need to keep moving, this hide out won't last. The Creator would want us home by the end of this month,” He said packing his stuff as Louis and Alisha followed along.

Zayn stiffen in his spot making both Louis and Alisha stop their movement before Zayn's eye's turned black turning around and having and black wolf jump on top of him making Zayn hiss holding the wild dog by his mouth and splitting it apart.