27

5 months later

It's been months since Zayn witnessed a war go down in his home as he lost two important people close to him both killed by the same man who wanted nothing more than to have blood splattered everywhere causing fear to everyone.

Zayn buried Alisha and Harry as it felt odd and painful to do as he watched others pour dirt to their graves just wanting to dig them out to even see they have a pulse.

Months for Duke has been living with the death eaters more like a guard dog when the sky is dark as he and death eaters watch post as others sleep or hunt. James thanked Duke for informing them on Liam's pack and how things are as he offered to stay and help guard of course he agreed as long he can get to leave and  come back whenever he liked in order to live a life outside of Washington.

Five months since Louis went back to hunting humans again showing his way to morn over Alisha, he alway watched out for her even though she could do it herself but he loved her and never showed it to her even if she could hear his thoughts on how he felt he was to scared to ask her and he felt guilty.

Thinking of Harry made it painful as well remembering how he hated the man just cause he wouldn't let him stay in his home but it was out of fear for death.

"You must feed Zayn, hunger will consume you and you'll want to feed on human blood." James spoke making Zayn look out at his broken window as he can see his red eyes reflect.

"So these eyes can stay red forever?" He grits out a James sigh looking at the room.

"Stop breaking the furniture, some of these are really expensive and were my mother's." James groan tossing a torn pillow. "His death isn't your fault you know?"

Zayn turned to James with mix emotions in his face as he stared into his eyes trying to use his powers but of course James isn't fazed by his powers he's been through worst.

Once Zayn was done he had groan falling from lack of blood in his system, his power draining to much of his energy away. "Screw you," Zayn grits.

"Please do, many people say that to me and I'm use to it," James rolls his eyes helping up Zayn. "Go feed, and take Louis with you he's so..emo? Do you still use that terms cause I keep hearing the newbies say shook or wig snatched and I mean why?" James asked confused as he waved off Zayn.

"You there," James yelled. "what does it mean to have a wig snatched?"

Zayn shakes his head as he sat on his bed rubbing his face as he can hear thunder humming outside as flashing light appeared  as well making him look to his covered window as he sees a figure near it.

Furrowing his brows he walked towards it lifting his hand to move it to see Harry flash in the window as only half his face was a skull soon another flash came making him disappear.

"Zayn.."

He turns to see no one but he can feel someone watching him as he looked back to the window to see rain pouring down still thunder roaring as he walked back to the window to see no one out side but the graves they dug but one caught him off guard as he rushed out his room passing newbies not caring if he bumped into him.

He saw Louis passing the arched doors making him stop his track as Louis had a look on his face as well.

"Alisha body is missing." Zayn said as Louis looked hunched over as his red eyes filled with hope. "But she can't be alive Liam literally ripped her throat out she can't possibly be alive."