36

"You think you can control me, huh?" Harry growls as he pins Louis to the wall holding him up by his throat as his claws sink in as he coughed up blood. "All of you are weak and can never control something much powerful than me, none of you!" He shouts.

Everyone around Harry was dead as the ones that are weak watched in horror as Harry moved his hands quickly as his mouth bites down to Louis neck and pulling back ripping it off as Louis looked to Harry one last time in shock as he died quickly.

Harry turned as blood ran down his chin as he looked around to see the weak death eaters watching really not going to put up a fight as James appeared from the flames as Harry growled lowly.

"This is what you wanted to see Harry? The future of your powers that set Liam's plan to action." James asked as Harry looked around him.

"This is not the future we want to predict, their isn't another way to stop whatever you are ,only killing will you grow in power and soon you won't remember who you are anymore."

James snapped Harry out his vision as he looked around him as new borns held swords to him as he furrow his brows looking down to see blood in his hands as he looked up to see Louis neck was actually bleeding but he didn't get a chance to bite his neck.

"Your dangerous Harry, we dont want this to happen." Duke spoke as Harry pushed him to the floor.

"Screw you, screw everyone, you think I wanted all this power? I wanted nothing to do with you in the beginning till Louis, Alisha and," he paused looking to Zayn. "Him came along and didn't listen to me begging me to stay in my home while your father's pack," he looks to Duke. "Came to my home threatening to kill me."

Harry growled as the new borns ready up their weapons.

"You think you can defeat something you don't even understand?" He asked a random ad he grab the blade cutting himself.

"I can heal three time the speed as you, run faster and have the strength of wils dogs and death eaters so don't fucking try me." He hissed as his eyes turned black.

Zayn shaked his head not knowing what got into Harry head as he sees the man he loves turned to a monster right in front of him. Zayn stepped forward as Harry turned around to face him as Zayn kissed him seeing him into a trance making Harry gasp once he sees dead trees ,buildings on fire.

"Where am I?" Harry asked confused as Zayn stayed quiet pointing behind him.

Harry turned slowly to see the death  eaters house up in flames as ashes fell from the dark sky as he looked to see blood splatter everywhere as he looks down to his body as more blood was covered in him as he walked around to the back as Zayn followed closely behind to the backyard as more bodies are across the floor but some are huam others his friends and family as he spotted Gemma on the ground with a gash in her throat.

Tears spilled out as he fell to her side as her skin is ice cold as her skin purple as she slowly rots.

"What happened?" He asked turning to Zayn who looked sadden.

"The war, my powers can show you many possibilities of a situation such as James but more into details and when you disagreed to leave everyone fought but not against each other ,but agaisnt you." Zayn said as he looked behind him as the house began to crumble.

"Why did Gemma join?" He asked.

"She didn't, she thought she could get you under control and you just slashed her, others were you chased her into the woods and ripped her insides out." Zayn details as Harry cringe.