16

"Did anyone else get chills or was that just me?" Louis said as Harry kept mumbling death is near in Arabic as Zayn and the others just looked scared on what to do.

"The elders can figure it out if Zayn would let us contact them." Alisha sent a glare to him as he rolled his eye's.

Zayn watched the sun fade in the distance as Louis and Alisha prepare to hunt in town as Zayn watched Harry till it was his turn to hunt for stray cat or some sort of animal.

Zayn could easily control his hunger after a few years of practicing, Louis as well but of course he wants blood once in a while as Alisha is still practicing by holding back but hunger gets the best of her as she thrist for that warm metallic taste.

"Won't be long, just gonna feed off drunks or maybe a dancer." Louis smirked dashing away as Alisha rolled her eyes following him.

Zayn was alone parked by a near gas station as he sat inside looking through the aisle buying snacks for Harry if he woke up. He gather chips and a few energy drinks as he went to go pay when the woman gave him an unease feeling.

"Is that all?" she asked as he nods handing her cash. "he smells good, a shifter." she said making Zayn furrow his brows.

"What did you say?" Zayn asked as the women snickered at Zayn as her eyes changed bright green her eye's slit like a snake.

"He's mine now, infect him with venom and he can be one of us." She hisses as she shifted to a huge snake snapping her mouth.

"What the fuck are you?"

"Medusa's child." the snake lady hissed as she tried to bite Zayn only for him to throw a energy can at her making her look to the can and him and back to the can.

"Did you really threw a Red Bull drink at me?" the snake hissed as Zayn nodded throwing another one.

"Enough!" she shouts.

She wrapped herself around Zayn squeezing him tightly as he struggle to get out of the snake grip as she laughed staring into his eyes as her thin tounge flicker. Zayn looked at her weirdly as she kept staring making him cough awkwardly.

"What are you doing?" he asked as she looked confused.

"Why aren't you stone!"

"I haven't smoked in months I'm trying to quite and-"

"Not stoned you idiot!" she hissed shaking him. "I mean your supposed to be frozen in stone why aren't you stone?" she tossed him up to the ceiling and down to the floor.

Zayn groan as his body aces in pain as he tried to get up to only have the snake women wrap her tail around his waist as he gripped her back digging his nails in her as she scream in pain tossing him out the glass window.

"No more games, that man is mine to be one of us, he won't become a death eater!" she said as she took out her fangs as venom freshly dripps as she prepare to bite Zayn.

"Hey scaley bitch!" The snake turned around to see the car lights flash blinding her.

"Who said that!"

Harry pressed the gas pedal as he rammed into the store hitting the giant snake pinning it to the wall as she let a piecing scream as Harry kept pushing on the gas as she slowly bleed to death the snake slowly turning to a woman as blood spilled from her mouth as she looked at Harry.

"Death isn't the only thing you should fear." she mumbled before coughing blood and taking her last breathe.

Zayn groan getting up as Harry exit the car quickly going to his side as he helped him up which Zayn gave a smile to as Harry shakes his head.