35

He ran and ran as he can hear gun fire getting close to him, he let his legs carry him as the shots got so loud he stopped to cover his ears as a siren went off making him groan as he let out a roar of discomfort.

He turned letting his light blue eyes scan the woods as he can hear metal clicking against each other giving him the ability to hear as he can smell their fear.

Drool feel from his lips as foam formed as the smell of humans got close to him as all of a sudden it went quite making him listen closely to their beating heart beats as they slowly calm down.

Moving forward a shout was heard making him turn quickly behind him.

"Fire!"

Bullet's flew out the woods making the man howl in pain as the silver dug into his skin as he turned letting out a roar baring his teeth and claws and his body began to crack in places as he got on all fours as he screamed. Looking down to his hands as they changed to claws, fur merging out his skin as his eyes widen up at the sight as he looked down to his ribs where the wild animal bit him healed in front of his eyes and he tooled to his shoulder of the human bite also healed making him confused.

"The first to ever keep a form of a wild dog." He hears as the guns still fire at him.

"And will be the only one, don't disappoint me in this practice Liam."

Harry rose up in bed as sweat dripped down his forehead and back as his chest raised quickly as the memories of Liam flooded his mind and dreams made him unable to sleep for weeks after he was bitten.

He felt a cold hand touch his warm thigh causing chills to run up his spine as he turned to see Zayn shirtless and wide awake next to him.

"You okay?" Zayn asked moving his short curls out of his face.

"Y-yeah, just memories of Liam past keep waking me up and I'm just tired." Harry admits as Zayn pulled him close.

Harry laid back down as he laid on Zayn cool chest running his hands up and down his body as Zayn hand pulled him closer more as his other hand gripped his hip making Harry's mouth slightly open as he looked up to the death eater.

Zayn leaned in catching Harry's lips between his as they moved them perfectly together as Harry moan feeling his member grow against his thigh and so did Zayn as they deepened the kiss.

"Please, let me show you how much I love you Harry, let me show you how my heart burns for you." Zayn said leaving Harry speechless only making him nod.

Zayn quickly got on top of Harry quickly kissing his neck, licking his sensitive skin as he let his fangs tease him as Harry arched moaning softly gripping the dark sheets. Fluttering his eyes close as he feels Zayn rubbing against him and how his cold hands run down the sides of his chest and down to his torso.

Harry felt his boxers removed as he opened his eyes to see Zayn with his dark eyes as the feeling of him being aroused got him to excited as he removed the only clothing he had on as he leaned down again to kiss Harry's lips as Harry smiled into the kiss making his eyes go dark as well as his Death Walker loving this feeling.

"You won't hurt me,right?" Harry asked as his breathing became shallow.

Zayn eyes turned brown at the sound of Harry's soft voice as he looked down to his mate who's eyes are green once more ,cupping his cheek as he kissed his lips sweetly.