13

An: so I became a team trainer for my work and I'm so fucking happy!!  And that means I'll be a bit more busy and write a bit less cause of Ash Wednesday!!  Omg wish me luck guys!!

Max Richter : When she came back

“You promised you wouldn't leave me.”

“Well I did it to protect you, I can't have you in the middle of what's going on.”

“Then turn me, just turn me and I can be with you forever like we promised Zayn.” Harry sobs as he looked at the man he loved with hurt in his eyes.

“I can't, I'm sorry.” he said walking away.

“Zayn!”

Harry opened his eye's as he blinks a few times for his eye's to adjust to the light that illuminate his room as he felt his bed cold and empty looking around slowly as he saw no sight of Zayn making him pout.

“Zayn?” he calls out as he heard a tap from under the bed making him look over to see Zayn. “Why are you under there?”

“The sun was out, didn't want to show myself in light but I didn't want to leave you alone.” he smiled as Harry blushed getting out of bed to quickly shut the blinds.

“Better?” he calls out as Zayn popped out of the side nodding.

Zayn brushed off big coat he still had from the day he met Harry and slowly walked up to him grabbing his chin as his eye's flicker black and back to his brown eye's and leaned down placing his lips on Harry's who gladly kissed back not caring for anyone who saw them he loved this feeling.

Pulling back Zayn eye's are pure black as he tried to calm himself for a bit slowly his eye's faded turning gold.

“Your eye's are like yellow-ish.” Harry points out as Zayn blinks a few times but only stayed the same.

“I haven't eaten in a few weeks, need blood but, I won't kill a human.” Harry hummed as he looked down at his feet for a bit.

“H-how long haven't you drinker human blood for?” Harry asked unsure if Zayn was okay with he question or not making him anxious.

Zayn notice.

“relax babe,” Zayn said making Harry blush at the name. “I haven't drinker blood since I was twenty-two?” he said unsure.

Harry opened his mouth but closed it not sure what to say next he just wanted to make sure Zayn was okay and healthy even though he won't touch blood from a human. “And animals?” he asked as Zayn nodded.

“I drink mostly rabbit's or squirrels blood not enough blood but it gives the same effect as human.”

“Have Alisha and Louis tried to go like vegan, sorta?” Zayn chuckle nodding.

“Louis does both depending on his mood but Alisha struggles so far she hasn't feed on human since that day I saw you by the bus and yeah..” Zayn trails off as he saw Harry go quite and looked away.

Grabbing his hand and making Harry look at him as he lean down placing a soft kiss to his forehead. “I promise my forever to you, I'll make sure no other living thing can harm someone as lovely as you.”

“You can't protect me twenty-four seven, Zayn you can't even be seen in daylight for God sakes.” Harry placed his head on Zayn shoulder as Zayn nods.