Let the party begin

As soon as we get there you can hear the music, cars are lined up all along the side walk, and people are walking up to the house. The party is at some guy named Kevin's house he's a senior at our school also. We get out and join other kids from our school and kids I don't recognize. Jason and Dakota walk up holding hands as she looks back at me and we share a smile. Jordan runs up to a blonde girl I recognize from my gym class. "Hey want me to grab you a beer?" Kayden asks. "yeah I'd love that".

A hour later I'm feeling a little tipsy and Kayden and I are playing beer pong against Jordan and the blonde girl from my gym class, which I found out her name is Jill. She's super sweet and sucks at beer pong. We're easily winning, so once we win I can't help but to jump up and hug Kayden which he happily catches me as we throw it in there face we won! They laugh at us as he puts me down "Hey you wanna walk" is all I hear him say because he gets cut off by a tall blonde girl yelling "Who the fuck is this slut!" In our faces. "Excuse me! Who the fuck are you calling a slut!" I say. I can't believe this girl just made a scene and called me a slut in front of all these people! Kayden grabs my hand and pulls me behind him. "Its none of your fucking business who she is your not my girlfriend!! I can hang out with whoever I want! And she's not a slut!" He yells. I'm a little taken aback I have never seen Kayden mad before. She also sits stunned,  he keeps hold of my hand and walks me out the back door of the house.

We sit outback by a pool awkwardly quiet. I don't know what to say or when to say anything sense he's so mad. Kayden is the first to speak up. "I'm sorry about Cher, she's a girl I used to hook up with". At this I feel a little jealous which I have no right to but I can't help it. "Its fine next time she calls me a slut I'll kick her Ass!". He looks as surprised as I feel about my comment. I can't believe I just said that either.We both can't help but laugh. Which helps the awkwardness go away. He leans over and kisses me gently on the lips. I kiss him back of course. I hear a gasp and see Dakota coming hand in hand with Jason, they both have huge smiles on there faces. "Sooo what's going on over here guys!? " Jason says laughing . "You guys are too cute!" Dakota chimes in. We both just smile and decide to head back in to play ring of fire.

As the game goes on I feel myself starting to get drunk and it seems the entire group feels the same as me. Kayden puts his arm around me and I can't help but feel like this is the best night!.. Until I feel a drink being thrown in my face and all over my outfit by none other than Cher. Before anyone has any time to react I'm already up and throwing a punch into Cher' s face! Me Jessabell Marie Thompson hitting someone! I can't believe it but it's happening! She punched me right in the mouth As I punch her two more time one good one to the eye and right in the nose! I can taste the blood in my mouth as I feel someone picking me up and caring me outside. Before we make it outside completely i see blood gushing from her nose as I flick her off before the door closes.

"What the Fuck Jessabell!" I hear Kayden yelling at me and I can't help but feel shocked that he's mad at me! "She threw her fucking drink onto me! What was I supposed to do!? " I say. "You guys can fight about this later we need to go now!" Dakota says to us as we all get into the car to leave the party everyone is rushing to leave, as it breaks up. " we can all crash at my place my moms at her boyfriend's" Dakota says. "Jordan is leaving with Jill so we don't need to worry about him coming over" Jason replies. The rest of the car ride is silent until we get to Dakota's house.

I shoot my mom a text "Hey mom staying at Dakota's for the night, don't wait up. Love ya!" She's responds almost instantly "I love you to sweety be safe hope you had a good night" . I can't help but feel guilty, And how am I supposed to explain my busted lip!

We get to Dakota's house which is not what I expected. It's a beautiful two story Victorian style home. "Hey girl you okay?" Dakota asks me. "Yeah I just can't believe I got into my first fist fight, after being here only a few weeks". She laughs "It happens don't worry about it Chers a asshole and thinks she owns Kayden sense he slept with her a handful of times." I can't picture Kayden even being with a girl like her. I don't reply she gives me a knowing smile "It ended a while ago you have nothing to worry about" I smile back feeling guilty. The guys are already inside, I don't know what to say to Kayden so I just get comfy in the spare bedroom and fall fast asleep.