Birthday celebration

All the guys meet us at my house, sense we will all be sleeping here tonight. Jill will be meeting us at laserland! Everyone is really excited for the Fun that awaits for the night. As Dakota pulls into the parking lot I spot Jill's car "Hey she's right there pull in next to her" I say. Jill waves eagerly at us when she notices us. She cram's into the back of the SUV onto Jordan's lap,so we can start pouring shot's.

SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!! Dakota sings as I get the Tequila and Vodka out for everyone. Jordan gets the shot glasses out and passes them out and I start filling them, trying not to spill alcohol anywhere. After everyone's shots are ready we propose a toast to friendship, a great night and Kayden's 17th birthday! I lock eyes with Kayden as we down the shot. God I can't get enough of him, such captivating eyes. We all take three more shots before we get out.

The cool night air feels great on my flushed face. I can feel the warmth from the Tequila running though me. "So y'all ready to get your cute little ass's kicked tonight" Jordan says. We all laugh as Jill playful slugs him. "We're gonna wipe the floor with you guys!" Dakota plays back. I feel strong arms wrap around me as I look up Kayden's looking down smiling, I Lean into Him Loving the feel of him Against me. We all decide one last shot before we head in to play.

We divide up boys on one team girls on the other. As soon as they say go I can't help but feel so carefree running through the mazes. It could also be the Tequila haha. I see Jason crouched down, I run from behind and shoot, laughing and hiding before he can shoot back. I hear Jill and Dakota laughing and see them running as Kayden and Jordan are not far behind. We play a few rounds the boy's winning 4 to 2. We decide to head back to my house to continue celebrating.

We all go into my house, I order three pepperoni pizza's for us. We start pouring more drinks to pass around. "Hey you should try talking to him now" I say to Dakota. She looks a little nervous but nods yes. I watch as she grabs Jason's hand and leads him out back. I hope it goes well for them. We decide to play ring of fire. About 30 minutes later were all drunk or tipsy. I look over to see Jason and Dakota walking In hand in hand smiling, I'll have to ask her tomorrow what went on. The pizza arrives and we all dig in As Kayden opens his presents. He lives everything he gets us thanking everyone when I sneak off to put his gift on from Victoria secrete and some heels.

"Kayden baby come here!" I holler down the hall way. He come in my room and I lightly push him back on my bed to sit and lock my door "What are you doing beautiful?" He smirks wondering what I'm up to. I know everyone is busy in the living room drinking and listening to music. I slowly pull my shirt over my head, revealing a pink mesh star body suit. I slowly pull my shorts down and turn in a circle to give a little slow. I watch as his pupils dilate and he states at me hungrily. I sensually walk towards him stopping between his legs and slowly undo his top button and zipper. I pull his shirts down then his boxers. His shaft reared hot and hard, I feel a heat building in my core. He lets out a soft moan as I let my mouth greedily take bold possession of him. He grabs handfuls of my comforter as I take him deep into my mouth and throat as I use my hands to message him. I get into a nice rhythm and go faster as he grabs the back of my head holding gently. I gasp as he lifts me up effortlessly, tossing me back on the bed under him. He tears the fabric between my legs before pushing himself in me, I cant hold in the moans that escape my mouth. He places his hand over my mouth before pushing into me, losing my moans into his hand. I match his rhythm, his mouth now covering mine. I feel his tongue run against my lips. I feel myself building up, he notices and speeds up our pace. I tell him I'm about to climax, he holds tight onto my hips as he releases himself. I feel him throbbing inside me sending pleasure waves through me. As we climax together.

We lay there together limbs tangled. "Thank you baby" he says softly. I smile against his chest "Thank you handsome". I love making him happy. He's such a sweet shy guy and I get this entire different side of him."wanna go on a walk?" I ask. "Sure" he jumps up putting his shorts back on. I just admire his sculptured body. I throw on pajama shorts and his T-shirt.