Accepted

I can't believe it! I was accepted! I can't help but to cry from the excitement of it all. We're all just a bunch of happy crying woman in my living room, jumping around and hugging. This is what I have always wanted, This is the future I have always pictured for myself. Graduating then getting accepted into a university! The only thing I didn't expect was being pregnant while doing so. I'm just glad I can show my baby's that no matter what it can still happen. There's always gonna be bumps in the road and unplanned life events, you just have to go with it! Push to have what you really want and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

"Congratulations sweetheart!" Ma says giving me a huge hug. "Thanks Ma, I'm glad we got to share this moment together." I say with tears and a huge smile. "Me to sweety, this is a huge accomplishment and I'm so proud of you." Ma says. Dakota joins are hug and we can't help but all laugh this is the best Sunday.
We decide to celebrate by ordering some pizza and having a girls night. We will have a real celebration dinner next weekend with Dakota her mom Me and my Mom. We decide to do so our nails while we eat pizza and watch a movie. We both have school tomorrow so Dakota leaves around ten. I walk her out to her car and decide to just hang out and admire the stars for a little while.

There's a nice breeze out tonight so its a perfect night to enjoy the stars. I hear a low "Hey" pulling me out of my thoughts. I know the voice I just wish I didnt. I don't even bother looking over. I hear foot steps walking my way before he sits down in my drive way next to me. Id be lying if I didn't say he still didn't make me feel some type of way. "I know you could hear me Jessabell." Kayden says sitting next to me. I still don't respond because why should I. "Your just going to ignore me forever then?" He asks sounding annoyed . "It was that easy for you, what the fuck do I owe you now that you want to talk to me?" I ask now looking him directly in the eyes. "I'm sorry." He says looking right back at me. I didn't expect that but what does that do for us now. I just look back up at the stars, and so does he.

We watch the sky for about 15 minutes before either of us talk again. "How have you been? Like with the pregnancy." He asks nervously. "I've been great, just gaining weight always tired crying from my hormones, my baby daddy fucking his slutty ex you know I'm doing amazing." I say with no emotion. "Seriously Jessabell, can't you just talk to me normal?" He asks. "I'm fine and so are the baby's" I say monotone. "I'm 16weeks now and we can find out the gender of them from this point forward." I finish. He gives a little smile "Well that's good to hear. I'm telling my parents tonight so there not blindsided tomorrow in front of your mom." He says looking over at me. "well good luck I guess." Is all  I can think to say. I get up brushing my legs off ready to head inside. "Can I ask you a favor?" He says nervously. "What do you want?" I ask. "Can I see your belly? If not it's cool." He says looking at everything but me. "Yeah sure I guess, might as well see it before the entire school gets to start seeing it this week." I say while pulling my hoody over my head. He looks almost shocked at how big it's been sense he last seen my flat belly. "Oh my gosh Jessabell" he says automatically putting a hand on my belly. I want to push him away but these are his baby's too. I don't even notice it at first but I'm crying. Really hormones! I quickly wipe them away before he can say anything. "I'm sorry I'm making you upset. Those weren't my intentions." He says while still rubbing my belly. "Its fine it's just what I do now." I say quietly. "When's the next appointment? I'd like to go see the gender when you go." He says. "In Two weeks, you'll have to miss school it's on a Friday morning." I say. "Alrighty I'll be there." He says rubbing my belly one last time before heading to his house. What the hell just happen?!

I decide to take a quick shower before getting into bed. What the hell was that all about? My mind is going a million miles a minutes trying to piece together the last 45 minutes. What caused him to all of a sudden take a interest in my belly and the baby's. Why would he want to see my belly after the month we have spent apart? Maybe just curiosity? I don't know maybe I'm over thinking it all. I feel my phone buzz so I grab it and check to see who's texting me so late KAYDEN lights up my screen so I click the text.

K: Thanks for tonight.
J: No problem.

Why is he being so weird now?

K: Sorry again for being a asshole. Hope one day you can forgive me.
J: Goodnight Kayden
K: Goodnight Jessabell

I hope my mom and Dakota don't get pissed at me for letting him come to the Dr with us.

Hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts! <3