Lazy Sunday

I wake up Sunday morning in my room thinking about everything that has happened between Friday till now. After I broke off the kiss, we had Dakota drop us both off at our houses. I stayed in Saturday night and hung out with my mom. Kayden went out with Jason, Jordan and Jill. Dakota went to spend the night at her dads.

"Jezzy get your butt down here and eat some breakfast!" My mom calls from down the hall. I smile get up and meet her in the kitchen. We eat breakfast together and all is going well till she starts to really notice my lip with all the sunlight coming in through the Windows. Last night was easy to hide it, it was dark and we were watching movies. "Do you have a busted lip Jessabell Marie?" Mom says not happy at all. I hang my head down and tell her all the details of the fight minus the kissing. "Jessabell ! You could have went to jail or gotten seriously hurt!" I can't be mad my moms concerns are real. "I'm sorry mom, I won't start another fight again. Unless I'm protecting myself." She gives me a look but drops the subject

The rest of the day we spend doing laundry, while vegging out on the couch watching tv shows. Its a pretty relaxing sunday. I text Kayden "Hey wanna hang at the spot?" He replies a couple minutes later. "sure meet you out front in five". I tell mom I'm meeting up with a friend and walk out the door.

He meets me at my drive way and start walking through the woods. I'm walking ahead of him but I feel him grab my hand, so our fingers are interlocked. We both sit on the couch as we start to smoke. "So how was your night out with the guys and Jill?" I ask. "It was fun we went and played pool at the pool hall. I kicked everyone's ass. Cher showed up there with Megan and her little click". I sit there kind of pissed we texted Saturday night and he never mentioned them being there. I can't say anything because he's not my boyfriend, and we have only kissed twice. He must have noticed a shift of energy because then he explains more. " I didn't hang out with them, they just came to basically Bitch me out but Jason and Jordan told them to fuck off and they left". I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the lips. He smiled and kissed me back. We finish smoking and head back out. We kiss bye at my drive way and head to our separate houses. I get ready for bed and await what happens Monday at school.