What the F!

I new I should have stayed home from school! My stomach has horrible cramps and I just want to Lay down. I ask to be excused so I can use the restroom. I walk slowly to the girls room wishing I had a heating pad. I'm so caught up in my own head I don't notice Megan and one of her friends right away. "Hey slut, fancy meeting you here" she says with venom in her voice as she shoves me onto the ground before I can even fully understand what's happening. She kicks me right in the stomach, I roll over and clutch my body in shear shock of the situation. "Thought I forgot about your little stunt with my cousin!" She kicks me again. I let out a groan before instinctively protecting my body. "Fuck you!" I say trying to focus on breathing as she had knocked the wind right out of me. She goes to reply but before she can she goes flying to the ground with blood gushing from her nose. I have never been more happy to see my best friend Dakota! "What the fuck is going on in here!" Dakota yells . Megan's friend runs over to her, blocking Dakota from harming her more.

I guess allot more people heard Dakota yelling because the principle rushes right into the girls bathroom. "Girls what is going on in here!? We do not tolerate fighting in this school! Both of you to the nurse and then to my office! she says before instructing Mr.Douglas to escort me and Dakota and Mr.Corsen to escort Megan and her friend. "Jessabell are you okay?! I new you were taking to long in here, I'm so glad I decide to check on you!" Dakota says worry lacing her voice. "My stomach is killing me but I think I'll be fine. Thanks for knocking Megan on her ass" I say with the best smile I can muster given the circumstances. Fast forward a hour Megan is suspended 15days, Dakota 10 , MF 5 days and I get to stay home for the next couple of days to relax.

I guess with Kayden's birthday party and having such a good time, I did forget all about Megan and Cher. I just want to enjoy my last year in high school and so far I've been in two fights! I can't help but to laugh at myself but not to hard cuz my stomach is bruised, Thanks again Megan. Me and my mom did decide to just go with it this year, I've definitely stuck to it. I do hope that's the last of the drama for this year. I can't imagine anything more crazy happening after this.

I'm dreading the lecture I'm going to get from my mom. I wait nervously at home for her. I hear her pulling into the driveway. I mentally prepare myself for whatever she has to say. She comes in the house and to my surprise she rushes over and gives me a hug. She inspects my face and stomach seeing where the damage is. "Jessabell I was so worried! I can't believe that girl! I'll press charges!" She states. "Mom no it's fine! I don't want this bigger then what it already is" I plead. "Jessabell if anything, I mean anything happens again after this I will take legal actions. Your my only daughter I'm not gonna have people hurting you." I see the concern etched in her face. I promise her I'll stay out of trouble and give her the best hug considering how sore I am.

Kayden finally gets to my house from school. "What the hell happened !?" He says seeming super pissed. I explain everything that happened from leaving class to now. He just nods his head as I speak, I hate seeing him so mad. "Baby don't worry about it, I'm fine and it's over with now" I say trying to cool him down. "She's lucky she's a girl or I'd fuck her up!" He states flatly. I cover his mouth and motion that my mom's in the other room. I don't want her thinking this is what we do as a couple, fighting people for fun. We talk a bit more and he makes sure I'm really okay before he hugs and kisses me bye.

TIME HOP

The next few weeks go by without any drama or craziness. Everything has settled down. Me and Kayden getting closer than ever. We been together 3 months now, I can't believe it. I'm happy with the way things are going.