Hangover

I wake up with a throbbing headache with a heavy weight on top of me. I feel like I'm going to throw up , I shove Kayden off of me before run to the bathroom puking into the toilet. "Hey are you okay baby?" Kayden says rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "I need water and Advil please" I say embarrassed. He puts his shorts on and runs down the stairs. I puke two more times before turning on the shower and getting in. The warm water feels amazing running over my body. Kayden's head pops into the shower "Hey baby here's the advil" he says handing me the pills to take and glad of water. He takes a seat on the toilet as I hand him back the glass of cold water. "I feel a little better sense I just threw up everything" I say. "You should drink some ginger ale to settle your stomach" he says, I nod my head in agreement. I step out of the shower feeling better now that I'm clean. My stomachs still uneasy and th Advil hasn't kicked in yet. I throw on some sweats and a tank top. Kayden jumps in the shower as I'm getting dressed. I wait for him so we can go down stairs together. He gets dressed and walks over to me kissing me on the forehead "I had an amazing night with you" he says. "Yeah me too baby, some of its a bit foggy but I meant what I said when I said I love you." I hug him reaching my arms around him. "I love you too Jessabell, I wouldn't say it unless I meant it" he says smiling.

We head down stairs hand in hand , we smell breakfast cooking before we even make it to the kitchen. Jill is making eggs, bacon and toast. "Good morning ! Hope you guys are ready for some breakfast" she says happily. I wrap her in a hug "Thank you, I need some toast to settle my stomach" I say with a frown. "Yeah I think we all do" she's says with a smile. We're all paying for it today how much we drank last night. Fifteen minutes later Jason and Dakota come down. "Yummy breakfast! Thanks jill. How was everyone's night?!" She says wagging her eyebrows up and down. I playfully smack her, she's such a perv. Jill just blushes and keeps eating her food. The boys are already in the living room playing video games.

"So how was it?!" Dakota exclaims excited to jill. I'm pretty curious too I have to admit. "Really guys, it's embarrassing talking about it" Jill says blushing. "We all do it." I say laughing Dakota to. She seems to relax a little. "It was a little awkward but great. I didn't know what I was doing but Jordan was amazing" she says shyly. We are happy it went great for our friend. "That's awesome Jill, I'm happy it went well" I say. Dakota gives her a hug, as We continue talking and eating breakfast. We decide to ditch the boys and go down to the lake to relax.

"I told Kayden I loved him last night." I blurt out. They both look at me shocked. "Oh my gosh really!? What did he say!" Jill says as both girls wait for me to reply. "He said it back!" I say beaming. "That's serious girl" Dakota says. "I know it's soon sense this month makes four months but I really mean it" I say. "Well that's all that matters then!" Dakota says giving me a hug, Jill joins our funny little group hug. "I was thinking about us three all  going away to college more lately, I'm really not sure if I can do the long distance thing." Dakota states looking down at her feet. Me and Jills eyes were probably about to pop out of our heads from shear shock of her statement. "Are you serious? I thought you guys talked it out?" I say. "We did I'm just really nervous about the entire thing" Dakota says. "We all are, don't jump the gun on anything if you know deep down you want it to work. Give it a chance" Jill says. Dakota looks like she wants to cry but agrees with what we said.

The rest of the time at the cabin goes by pretty peacefully. No one drank for the rest of the stay and we all just enjoyed each others company. Enjoying our last night and day there. We start our trip home at 11am Monday morning.